Palm

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Palm in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. The recruiter from Palm emailed me to setup a phone interview with hiring manager. I got invited to an on-site interview one week later. The interview panel consists of 6 people, mostly QA and Dev. Total time is about 5 hours.

Interview Question – some one sent you a 60 seconds long video file, but when you receive it, the file was 5 seconds short. How do you go about finding out what went wrong with it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Palm in January 2011.

Interview Details – The manager was very friendly , the position was pretty demanding . They needed someone who could work late evenings and weekends sometimes. The position was interesting though .

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Due to work hours

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Palm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Palm QA Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Palm employees and interview candidates.