Palm Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Palm in June 2011.

I applied online. The recruiter from Palm emailed me to setup a phone interview with hiring manager. I got invited to an on-site interview one week later. The interview panel consists of 6 people, mostly QA and Dev. Total time is about 5 hours.

Interview Questions
  • some one sent you a 60 seconds long video file, but when you receive it, the file was 5 seconds short. How do you go about finding out what went wrong with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Palm

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Palm in January 2011.

The manager was very friendly , the position was pretty demanding . They needed someone who could work late evenings and weekends sometimes. The position was interesting though .

Interview Questions
    • They asked mostly about my previous jobs. Some technical questions regarding QA   Answer Question
    • Some questions about smoke test   Answer Question

Due to work hours

Worked for Palm? Contribute to the Community!