Palmdale, CA

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palmdale, CA

Program Leader I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Palmdale, CA in March 2012.

I applied for the job months before I heard from them. I had actually thought that they may have forgotten about me and I was in the process of interviewing for other jobs. I received a call inviting me to interview... on that day they had a bunch of ez-ups set up in the gym of a rec center and they were holding 5-6 interviews at a time. They do a 2:1 interview and ask you basic questions about yourself, why you'd want to work for the City and how you'd respond in situations with misbehaving children and patrons.

Interview Questions
    The pay is 9.50 and they don't do much negotiating. They also rarely give you 25 or more hours a week.

Senior Program Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Palmdale, CA in July 2008.

There was a panel of three supervisors, thou recently I have seen only two. Quick basic interview where you can showcase what you have learned as a team leader. Think of what position you are applying for, ie events or dry town; and use your experience to help you excel above others for this position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time when you did something innovative.   View Answer
    No, starting pay is on the scale.