www.cityofpalmdale.org Palmdale, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Program Leader Interview

Senior Program Leader
Palmdale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Palmdale, CA in July 2008.

Interview Details – There was a panel of three supervisors, thou recently I have seen only two. Quick basic interview where you can showcase what you have learned as a team leader. Think of what position you are applying for, ie events or dry town; and use your experience to help you excel above others for this position.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time when you did something innovative.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No, starting pay is on the scale.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Program Leader I Interview

Program Leader I
Palmdale, CA

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Palmdale, CA in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the job months before I heard from them. I had actually thought that they may have forgotten about me and I was in the process of interviewing for other jobs. I received a call inviting me to interview... on that day they had a bunch of ez-ups set up in the gym of a rec center and they were holding 5-6 interviews at a time. They do a 2:1 interview and ask you basic questions about yourself, why you'd want to work for the City and how you'd respond in situations with misbehaving children and patrons.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The pay is 9.50 and they don't do much negotiating. They also rarely give you 25 or more hours a week.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Palmdale, CA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Palmdale, CA interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Palmdale, CA employees and interview candidates.