Palmetto GBA

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Statistical Analyst I Interview

Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Palmetto GBA in March 2012.

Interview Details – Three-on-one assault, but the interviewers are very nice people. Technical questions about SAS programming ability. Also given a "pop quiz" during the interview in which I had to identify characteristics of certain sections of code as well as some SAS output.

Interview Question – The pop quiz was certainly a surprise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was offered $48,000/year. Told them that was definitely not enough. They said they'd see if they could "move some money around," which to the best of my knowledge means, "We're going to wait a couple days and make the same offer." They flat didn't budge. There was no negotiation. It was take-it or leave-it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Palmetto GBA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Palmetto GBA interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Palmetto GBA employees and interview candidates.