Palomar Health Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3.7

Director of Case Management Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Palomar Health in January 2010.

The Director of HR department was great and the interview team was professional. I felt a part of the team and organization from the very start. The interviewing executive was organized and provided me with the information I needed to make an informed decision. Orientation and on-boarding is very detailed and promotes a culture of caring and commitment to the organization and patients.

Interview Questions
    I had a recruiter who negotiated.

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Palomar Health in January 2011.

Contacted by their HR to submit CPR, vaccinations, other certifications in late 12/2010. Was called by home health department to schedule interview in late 12/2010. Had 25 question paper test to take on home care skills and was questioned about home care skills. No personality or traditional interview style questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, flat rate pay for per diem employees, no benefits.

Administrative Fellowship Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Palomar Health in November 2009.

No introduction via phone. The questions were fired one after another by 3 panelist. The interview started 1.5 hr early--very unexpected. Questions were asked beyond the scope of the opportunity such as the area, the population of the area, demographic of the market there.

I would say the interview was very hostile.

Interview Questions

Worked for Palomar Health? Contribute to the Community!