Palomar Health

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Case Management Interview

Director of Case Management

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Palomar Health in January 2010.

Interview Details – The Director of HR department was great and the interview team was professional. I felt a part of the team and organization from the very start. The interviewing executive was organized and provided me with the information I needed to make an informed decision. Orientation and on-boarding is very detailed and promotes a culture of caring and commitment to the organization and patients.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in one word.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had a recruiter who negotiated.

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Personal Care Assistant
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Palomar Health in January 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by their HR to submit CPR, vaccinations, other certifications in late 12/2010. Was called by home health department to schedule interview in late 12/2010. Had 25 question paper test to take on home care skills and was questioned about home care skills. No personality or traditional interview style questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, flat rate pay for per diem employees, no benefits.

Very Difficult Interview

Administrative Fellowship Interview

Administrative Fellowship

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Palomar Health in November 2009.

Interview Details – No introduction via phone. The questions were fired one after another by 3 panelist. The interview started 1.5 hr early--very unexpected. Questions were asked beyond the scope of the opportunity such as the area, the population of the area, demographic of the market there.

I would say the interview was very hostile.

Interview Question – What is the demographic of the area?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Palomar Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Palomar Health interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Palomar Health employees and interview candidates.