Palomar Medical

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer I Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Palomar Medical in March 2010.

Interview Details – I initially had a Phone Interview with the hiring managers. The Interview was basically more on my projects and amount of knowledge and experience I had.

I have been called for a onsite Interview after 3 weeks of my phone interview.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Regulatory Affairs Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Palomar Medical in February 2011.

Interview Details – I received a Phone call to come in-person for a direct on-site interview for 1.5-2 hrs. I was asked to fill in some prior paper work for the interview. The paper work consisted of a paper application system consisting general questions like "Why we should hire you?" types and other general background informational questions. The interviewed was conducted by 2 people and was a good experience. I was asked questions relating to my prior experience and exposure. It was more of a discussion. The company appealed to me and especially the employees who interviewed me. They were direct in their responses regarding my candidature when asked. I was told they would ask me to come again if selected for another interview.

Interview Question – Explain your regulatory experience in interacting with Health Canada   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Palomar Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Palomar Medical interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Palomar Medical employees and interview candidates.