Palomar Medical Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palomar Medical

Quality Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Palomar Medical (Boston, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

I initially had a Phone Interview with the hiring managers. The Interview was basically more on my projects and amount of knowledge and experience I had.

I have been called for a onsite Interview after 3 weeks of my phone interview.

Interview Questions

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Palomar Medical in February 2011.

Interview

I received a Phone call to come in-person for a direct on-site interview for 1.5-2 hrs. I was asked to fill in some prior paper work for the interview. The paper work consisted of a paper application system consisting general questions like "Why we should hire you?" types and other general background informational questions. The interviewed was conducted by 2 people and was a good experience. I was asked questions relating to my prior experience and exposure. It was more of a discussion. The company appealed to me and especially the employees who interviewed me. They were direct in their responses regarding my candidature when asked. I was told they would ask me to come again if selected for another interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain your regulatory experience in interacting with Health Canada   Answer Question