Palomar Medical

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palomar Medical

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regulatory Affairs Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Palomar Medical in February 2011.

I received a Phone call to come in-person for a direct on-site interview for 1.5-2 hrs. I was asked to fill in some prior paper work for the interview. The paper work consisted of a paper application system consisting general questions like "Why we should hire you?" types and other general background informational questions. The interviewed was conducted by 2 people and was a good experience. I was asked questions relating to my prior experience and exposure. It was more of a discussion. The company appealed to me and especially the employees who interviewed me. They were direct in their responses regarding my candidature when asked. I was told they would ask me to come again if selected for another interview.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your regulatory experience in interacting with Health Canada   Answer Question

Worked for Palomar Medical? Contribute to the Community!