Pamida

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advertising Manager Interview

Advertising Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pamida in December 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online. HR called about a month and a half later to see if I was still interested in the position. Was told I would hear back if a phone interview was going to be scheduled. Four days later I received a phone call from the Director to do a phone interview. Spoke for approx. 25 minutes. Did not receive a call back and after a month I made contact with the Director's voicemail. Received a call back and was told the position was not going to be filled until August.

Interview Question – Why do I think my current employer is struggling   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pamida? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pamida Advertising Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pamida employees and interview candidates.