Pamida

Very Easy Interview

Stocker Interview

Stocker
Sioux City, IA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pamida in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very few questions having anything to do things other than my resume.

Interview Question – When can you start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-existent

Advertising Manager Interview

Advertising Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pamida in December 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online. HR called about a month and a half later to see if I was still interested in the position. Was told I would hear back if a phone interview was going to be scheduled. Four days later I received a phone call from the Director to do a phone interview. Spoke for approx. 25 minutes. Did not receive a call back and after a month I made contact with the Director's voicemail. Received a call back and was told the position was not going to be filled until August.

Interview Question – Why do I think my current employer is struggling   View Answer

Stock Worker Interview

Stock Worker

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pamida in February 2008.

Interview Details – I was asked a few questions then offered the position.

Interview Question – am i working now   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pamida? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pamida interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pamida employees and interview candidates.