Pamlab Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pamlab

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pamlab.

Interview

I'm going to post this again...my reviews keep getting deleted for some reason. Strange since I don't violate any terms in them. I had a phone interview and a face to face. Went very quick. Mostly typical interview questions although there were a couple of unique ones. I didn't receive an offer, as they hired a girl much younger and with much less experience than me. Read between the lines...

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pamlab (Albany, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter as they had an immediate need for a local rep and I had the qualifications. I was incredibly excited about the opportunity and cleared my schedule for the day, despite being currently employed. It was a bit tricky as I had less then 18 hours to prep for the interview after being contacted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you "thought out of the box" and what the results were?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pamlab in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for an extensive phone interview, which lasted over an hour. The recruiter only mentioned that she wanted to ask me a few questions and get to know me more and that it wouldn't take long. I was asked many different questions regarding my experience and how it related to the position I applied for. I felt that the recruiter was very rude and condescending. After the phone interview I was asked to go on a face-to-face interview that I turned down because from the experience that I had speaking with the recruiter, I didn't feel that I would enjoy working for the company.