Pampered Chef

Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Independent Consultant Interview

Easy to be recruited. Anyone who wants to be a consultant can.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Pampered Chef

Independent Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pampered Chef in January 2009.

Expressed interest in making additional money, show consultant provided opportunity, I explored further and she did a 1:1 interview to see if it really was a good fit. Once I decided I wanted to pursue this business opportunity, I filled out the Consultant Agreement, bought the start-up kit so I could do the demos and began reaching out to immediate circle to book first few shows.

No negotiations.

Independent Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pampered Chef.

I was interviewed by my recruiter's director, who asked about the motivation behind my desire to join the company. Because working as a consultant with the Pampered Chef is essentially a self-selected opportunity it is unlikely that someone would be denied the endorsement of the director. Still, the interview is helpful to the consultant by asking appropriate questions and offering an opportunity to ask questions and discuss concerns.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation necessary.