Pampered Chef

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Pampered Chef

Interview Details – Easy to be recruited. Anyone who wants to be a consultant can.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Independent Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pampered Chef in January 2009.

Interview Details – Expressed interest in making additional money, show consultant provided opportunity, I explored further and she did a 1:1 interview to see if it really was a good fit. Once I decided I wanted to pursue this business opportunity, I filled out the Consultant Agreement, bought the start-up kit so I could do the demos and began reaching out to immediate circle to book first few shows.

Interview Question – Standard questions - nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Very Easy Interview

Independent Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pampered Chef.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by my recruiter's director, who asked about the motivation behind my desire to join the company. Because working as a consultant with the Pampered Chef is essentially a self-selected opportunity it is unlikely that someone would be denied the endorsement of the director. Still, the interview is helpful to the consultant by asking appropriate questions and offering an opportunity to ask questions and discuss concerns.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation necessary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pampered Chef? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pampered Chef Independent Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pampered Chef employees and interview candidates.