Pampered Chef Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.3

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Racine, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

I had an automated phone interview and I don't know why but I didn't feel comfortable with the questions asked. With it being an automated call I couldn't verify if I understood what they were asking. They took in my opinion a long time to to get back to me with the results of the call.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect from an employer?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pampered Chef.

Interview

This part was like any other place. You apply then you get a call from HR. She set up an appointment then I met with a couple people. They called me back for a second interview. This was pretty routine of what you would expect. They called and checked the references.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Addison, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a request for a phone interview with a recruiter a few days later. Very nice recruiter with common questions. Recruiter did their homework and asked specific questions about my experience based off of my resume and website. A few days later I received a call for an in-person interview. Scheduled a 4.5 hour interview which was conducted in 5 separate interviews with 5 different people. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. A very positive experience, even though an offer was not made. Pampered Chef does drug test. Not an issue for everyone, but something to note for a lot of creatives.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, but hard not to sound redundant with 5 separate interviews.   Answer Question

Independent Consultant Interview

Interview

Easy to be recruited. Anyone who wants to be a consultant can.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pampered Chef.

Interview

HR phone interview was very interesting. HR person had good technical background and friendly. Phone interview with hiring manager seemed rushed, not friendly. Started off straight with technical without any introduction.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Addison, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

It was basic BA related interview. What I had worked in past? What systems I worked on? My management skills? Recruiter submitted my resume, HR called to discuss basics, the PM & Director interviewed me in person. Lasted for an hour

Interview Questions

• It was basic BA related interview. What I had worked in past? What systems I worked on? My management skills?   Answer Question

Manager, Recipe & Food Editorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Addison, IL).

Interview

HIGHLY structured process. I was contacted by a recruiter's assistant, interviewed by the recruiter who passed my resume on to HR at the Pampered Chef. The HR team reviewed all resumes and conducted at least one (and I heard from the recruiter sometimes 2) interviews with individual candidates. That's followed up by a phone call with the hiring manager, and then and only then an in-person interview on site at their location.

Interview Questions

• I had a longish (35+ minute) conversation with the HR person.Our conversation took a strange turn as I answered a question ("Tell me about the origin of your passion for food"); after a long discussion leading up to that question the HR person all but hung up on me as I answered.   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Addison, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Initial screening via telephone. Most questions focused on quantifying workload and rating skills. At the end of phone interview, HR recruiter requested writing samples and said she would get back to me within two weeks. The following week, I was invited for a face-to-face interview with the HR recruiter and two members of the management team. The three one-on-one interview were 30 minutes each. The HR recruiter interview was almost an exact repeat of the phone interview. The first manager asked me to summarize my experience in my own words and discussed the samples I submitted. The second manager was more focused on the approvals process and how I dealt with feedback. All in all, a relatively easy interview that didn't go anywhere.

Interview Questions

• Not too many unexpected questions: What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Are you open to edits of your writing?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethel, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Bethel, NC) in October 2010.

Interview

Your interview is more for you than anyone else. You get to see what this job will offer you and if you'd like to take advantage of the opportuinty

Entry Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Normal, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Normal, IL) in February 2009.

Interview

Only student to reply to e-vite from a career booth sign up. Met up with 3 women who sell Pampered Chef, ate taco dip and talked about basic products -- they told me their stories. I told them my interest in nutrition and they had me step out of the room while they chose who would "get" me. Your status increases with recruits.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was to say no, because didn't!   1 Answer

Negotiation

They explained the entry sales commission percentile and how to earn more. We went over a strategy of how to book shows and contact family/friends.