1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Addison, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Initial screening via telephone. Most questions focused on quantifying workload and rating skills. At the end of phone interview, HR recruiter requested writing samples and said she would get back to me within two weeks. The following week, I was invited for a face-to-face interview with the HR recruiter and two members of the management team. The three one-on-one interview were 30 minutes each. The HR recruiter interview was almost an exact repeat of the phone interview. The first manager asked me to summarize my experience in my own words and discussed the samples I submitted. The second manager was more focused on the approvals process and how I dealt with feedback. All in all, a relatively easy interview that didn't go anywhere.

Interview Questions

• Not too many unexpected questions: What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Are you open to edits of your writing?   Answer Question