PanAgora Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at PanAgora

Trader Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PanAgora in November 2014.

The interview process began with the hiring manager reaching out to me directly. He asked to set up a 30 minute session on the phone to discuss the role my qualifications. At the end, he asked if I could come in that same day, in the afternoon, for a few hours. The group was great, I met with four members of the team and spent about 45 minutes to 1 hour with each. The conversations were relatively relaxed and exploratory, no curveballs, just everyone trying to see if it was a good fit for both sides.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to this role that no other candidate can? Not unexpected, but phrased very directly and given how the conversation had progressed, difficult to figure out what angle to take.   Answer Question

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Mostly focus on your resume. They talk more in details about everything you have written on your resume, after you walking them through your general background. Different interviewers have different emphasis, like more about programming or more fundamental.

Interview Questions
    • A small detail on my resume I didn't work seriously on. So be fully prepared.   Answer Question

Equity Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PanAgora.

Found the offer through my university. Sent in my resume and in a few days got an email to schedule an interview. The interview was at their office in Boston. Two weeks after the interview, they sent an email telling me I wasn't hired.