Panasonic Automotive Systems Company

www.panasonic.com

Panasonic Automotive Systems Company Embedded Software Engineer At Peachtree City Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Embedded Software Engineer At Peachtree City Interview

Embedded Software Engineer At Peachtree City

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Panasonic Automotive Systems Company in August 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview was mostly describing my resume. 1:1 interview was easy if you had the required background.. They offered me the job, and 2 days before the joining date, retracted the offer saying I had bad references which was very false. All my references rated me 4.5/5 and I got the report directly from the background check company. Staff not at all reliable.

Interview Question – Questions on volatile variables, #pragma, gaming strategies, already implemented memory saving techniques.. etc   Answer Question

Worked for Panasonic Automotive Systems Company? Contribute to the Community!