Panasonic Avionics Corporation

www.panasonic.aero

Panasonic Avionics Corporation Satellite NOC Administrator II Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Satellite NOC Administrator II Interview

Satellite NOC Administrator II
Lake Forest, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation in December 2011.

Interview Details – No less than 6 people sat in on my interview. I was asked a wide range of questions, ranging from routers on the ground, to satellites in the sky. It was so wide ranging, than I doubt any one person would be expected to answer everything. I most assuredly didn't. If I didn't know, I said so. If I didn't feel I was very good on linux programming, I said so. Be prepared to back up what you say on your resume, a lot of questions will come directly from it. My interview last several hours. The time flew by, and I felt they'd really scrubbed from my mind, all my aspects of communication knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to "***"?   View Answer
  • You're resume says you've worked with such and such system. Can you tell us about that system?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My experience with negotiation in the civilian world was minimal at best. I determined what the least was that I would take the job for, then added a decent amount to it. They countered by upping significantly from that amount.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panasonic Avionics Corporation

Worked for Panasonic Avionics Corporation? Contribute to the Community!