Panasonic Avionics Corporation
www.panasonic.aero Lake Forest, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Panasonic Avionics Corporation Satellite NOC Administrator II Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Satellite NOC Administrator II Interview

Lake Forest, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation in December 2011.

Interview Details – No less than 6 people sat in on my interview. I was asked a wide range of questions, ranging from routers on the ground, to satellites in the sky. It was so wide ranging, than I doubt any one person would be expected to answer everything. I most assuredly didn't. If I didn't know, I said so. If I didn't feel I was very good on linux programming, I said so. Be prepared to back up what you say on your resume, a lot of questions will come directly from it. My interview last several hours. The time flew by, and I felt they'd really scrubbed from my mind, all my aspects of communication knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to "***"?   View Answer
  • You're resume says you've worked with such and such system. Can you tell us about that system?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My experience with negotiation in the civilian world was minimal at best. I determined what the least was that I would take the job for, then added a decent amount to it. They countered by upping significantly from that amount.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Panasonic Avionics Corporation

Worked for Panasonic Avionics Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panasonic Avionics Corporation Satellite NOC Administrator II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Panasonic Avionics Corporation employees and interview candidates.