Panasonic

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Panasonic

Interview Details – I was selected from our college's career fair for an interview. It was on-site at their facility which is near our campus. The interview was for a firmware design position. I have a mainly hard-ware design background, so really could not answer the software questions. Then they shifted on to hardware design.

Interview Question – What would you have done if not engineering ?   View Answer

Lake Forest, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Panasonic in March 2011.

Interview Details – I took the program of UCI extension. The intern is one part of the program. But it is unpaid.
It took about 1 hour to interview and ask some regular questions based on resume.

Interview Question – Do you know how the phone work?   View Answer

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Panasonic in April 2012.

Interview Details – call letter being offered by the company and the interview took place at jaipur.

Interview Question – knowledge about the company   View Answer

Worked for Panasonic? Contribute to the Community!