Panasonic

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.6

Business Development Manager Interview

Torture, pure torture, Took forever and the hiring manager was totally pre-occupied with other things. The employee orientation was a joke

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Panasonic.

Intensive interview process. Met with 6 different people within the organization

Interview Questions
    • What makes us think you will stay here and work with us?   Answer Question

Information Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Panasonic in October 2013.

I did an on campus interview that was set up by my school. I interviewed with two men who were very easy to talk to and asked the typical interview questions: Tell me about yourself, good qualities, bad qualities, time management, challenging time, etc. I was called 7 hours after my interview with an offer, no follow up interview required.

Interview Questions
    • I interviewed for a Software Engineering internship and just as the interview was wrapping up, one of the guys threw down a blank sheet of paper and a pencil, described a program to me, and asked me to write the code for it. So they definitely want to test not only your capability at the job, but the way you react to unexpected situations and your ability to think on your feet.   View Answer
    There were absolutely no negotiations. At the beginning of the interview I was told that people in my position get a flat $15/h, "it doesn't go up, it doesn't go down. That's just the way we do things."

Intern Interview

I was selected from our college's career fair for an interview. It was on-site at their facility which is near our campus. The interview was for a firmware design position. I have a mainly hard-ware design background, so really could not answer the software questions. Then they shifted on to hardware design.

Interview Questions
    • What would you have done if not engineering ?   View Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Panasonic.

Initial contact from recruiting firm. I was not actively looking. ID'ed on Linked In. Recruiter setup call with product manager. Face to face follow up scheduled with sales hiring manager (direct report). Call with Sector sales director. Another call with product manager. Asked about industry experience and largely sold on the merits of working at Panasonic. Filled out online form for HR and waited for about 60-90 days for offer. Not much negotiation or consideration for previous income level.

Interview Questions
    • No real zingers.... straight forward interview with direct reports.   View Answer
    Not much negotiation or consideration for previous income level. Salary bands were hard set. Negotiated for bonus at signing.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Panasonic in November 2012.

What is your advantage and disadvantages? What is your previous experience? Why you think you are fit for this position? What is your most challenge task in your previous working experience?

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Panasonic in June 2012.

I was being recruited by Double Down Interactive in Seattle. Panasonic Intervened and said they would not offer 125k annual unless I made the decision before considering Double Down. So I went. I was supposed to get a bike for work, but instead the boss gave me a rickety bike and I ended up a few days later with a broken arm. He said "Panasonic is out of the loop." I had to pay for the surgery and was eventually evicted.

Interview Questions
    • Interview went fine. A little smart remark such as "Okay so you're smart, what about..."   View Answer
    It was $65/hr

Supply Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Panasonic in April 2012.

I was working as an intern for more than one year. So it was an easy process for me to get in. Panasonic usually hires as interns and then basing on work performance and business needs, they offer full-time. However, salaries are not so great at entry level

Team Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Panasonic in July 2011.

4 people interviewed. some of the interviewer's comments posed were weird.
     - You will not be using your PMP process here
     - we come to work to pay our mortagages

Interviewed was setup by a third part firm

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected and just standard fit and technical questions   Answer Question
    Can try to negotiate since not many people want to join the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Panasonic in March 2011.

I took the program of UCI extension. The intern is one part of the program. But it is unpaid.
    It took about 1 hour to interview and ask some regular questions based on resume.