Panasonic Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2014
Updated Aug 1, 2014

2.5

Business Development Manager Interview

Torture, pure torture, Took forever and the hiring manager was totally pre-occupied with other things. The employee orientation was a joke

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Panasonic.

Intensive interview process. Met with 6 different people within the organization

Interview Questions
    • What makes us think you will stay here and work with us?   Answer Question

Information Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Panasonic in October 2013.

I did an on campus interview that was set up by my school. I interviewed with two men who were very easy to talk to and asked the typical interview questions: Tell me about yourself, good qualities, bad qualities, time management, challenging time, etc. I was called 7 hours after my interview with an offer, no follow up interview required.

Interview Questions
    • I interviewed for a Software Engineering internship and just as the interview was wrapping up, one of the guys threw down a blank sheet of paper and a pencil, described a program to me, and asked me to write the code for it. So they definitely want to test not only your capability at the job, but the way you react to unexpected situations and your ability to think on your feet.   View Answer
    There were absolutely no negotiations. At the beginning of the interview I was told that people in my position get a flat $15/h, "it doesn't go up, it doesn't go down. That's just the way we do things."

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Panasonic in April 2009.

My immediate supervisor submitted my résumé to HR before my internship ended my last semester in college. I went through 2 rounds of interview. I was applying for a higher level position but when they made the offer they downgraded it due to my lack of experience.

Not negotiable. It was a union job that had predetermined pay for each level.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panasonic in July 2009.

HR dept was very good in follow up.

Interview Questions
    • The usual why leaving current position. ETC.   View Answer

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Panasonic in June 2012.

I was being recruited by Double Down Interactive in Seattle. Panasonic Intervened and said they would not offer 125k annual unless I made the decision before considering Double Down. So I went. I was supposed to get a bike for work, but instead the boss gave me a rickety bike and I ended up a few days later with a broken arm. He said "Panasonic is out of the loop." I had to pay for the surgery and was eventually evicted.

Interview Questions
    • Interview went fine. A little smart remark such as "Okay so you're smart, what about..."   View Answer
    It was $65/hr

Intern Interview

I was selected from our college's career fair for an interview. It was on-site at their facility which is near our campus. The interview was for a firmware design position. I have a mainly hard-ware design background, so really could not answer the software questions. Then they shifted on to hardware design.

Interview Questions
    • What would you have done if not engineering ?   View Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Panasonic.

Initial contact from recruiting firm. I was not actively looking. ID'ed on Linked In. Recruiter setup call with product manager. Face to face follow up scheduled with sales hiring manager (direct report). Call with Sector sales director. Another call with product manager. Asked about industry experience and largely sold on the merits of working at Panasonic. Filled out online form for HR and waited for about 60-90 days for offer. Not much negotiation or consideration for previous income level.

Interview Questions
    • No real zingers.... straight forward interview with direct reports.   View Answer
    Not much negotiation or consideration for previous income level. Salary bands were hard set. Negotiated for bonus at signing.

Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panasonic in July 2008.

panasonic recruiter contacted me after finding my resume online. did initial phone interview then in-person interview a week later.

Supply Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Panasonic in April 2012.

I was working as an intern for more than one year. So it was an easy process for me to get in. Panasonic usually hires as interns and then basing on work performance and business needs, they offer full-time. However, salaries are not so great at entry level

Interview Questions

Worked for Panasonic? Contribute to the Community!