Panasonic

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Panasonic.

Initial contact from recruiting firm. I was not actively looking. ID'ed on Linked In. Recruiter setup call with product manager. Face to face follow up scheduled with sales hiring manager (direct report). Call with Sector sales director. Another call with product manager. Asked about industry experience and largely sold on the merits of working at Panasonic. Filled out online form for HR and waited for about 60-90 days for offer. Not much negotiation or consideration for previous income level.

Interview Questions
    • No real zingers.... straight forward interview with direct reports.   View Answer
    Not much negotiation or consideration for previous income level. Salary bands were hard set. Negotiated for bonus at signing.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Panasonic in November 2012.

What is your advantage and disadvantages? What is your previous experience? Why you think you are fit for this position? What is your most challenge task in your previous working experience?

Supply Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Panasonic in April 2012.

I was working as an intern for more than one year. So it was an easy process for me to get in. Panasonic usually hires as interns and then basing on work performance and business needs, they offer full-time. However, salaries are not so great at entry level

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panasonic in July 2009.

HR dept was very good in follow up.

Interview Questions
    • The usual why leaving current position. ETC.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panasonic in April 2009.

My immediate supervisor submitted my résumé to HR before my internship ended my last semester in college. I went through 2 rounds of interview. I was applying for a higher level position but when they made the offer they downgraded it due to my lack of experience.

Not negotiable. It was a union job that had predetermined pay for each level.

Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panasonic in July 2008.

panasonic recruiter contacted me after finding my resume online. did initial phone interview then in-person interview a week later.