Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Panasonic Singapore Laboratories
- Marketing Executive (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Image Processing/Vision Engineer (1)
- R&D Engineer (Entry Level) (1)
- Declined OfferEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Panasonic Singapore Laboratories (Singapore (South Africa)) in May 2014.
Interviewed by 2 managers. They are relatively smart, competent and mature, unlike some other companies interviews which the interviewer can be immature. 2 interview processes like any other company. I think one interviewer is Japanese, another one depends on which job you're interviewing.
- Intro, salary, abit of design simulation, courses, driller and etc 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Panasonic Singapore Laboratories.
Sent application via email. Got a call from HR. Technical interview with 3 people. Questions were deeply technical. Lot of questions from about post graduate thesis. Generally ok, but interviewers seemed to have a slightly mocking tone. The team was highly knowledgeable. One person was especially friendly.
- Questions about video encoding. Not very difficult, but was unexpected for me. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Panasonic Singapore Laboratories (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2010.
need 3 interview form manager, director and HR
- how much salary is your expectation? 1 Answer
find a good job agent
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Panasonic Singapore Laboratories (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2009.
Interview by HR and hiring manager. the whole session was very product oriented. expect to know your products well and able to relate to the company and what can u contribute to the company. The Hiring manager is a Japanese and seem friendly enough not to make you nervous. Questions asked are like give examples u would adopt to learn ur product well. are u gd with data analyse.
- What are the methods you will adopt to learn the new products? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review