Panda Security Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panda Security

Controller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panda Security in October 2010.

Interview

I received postive experiences from an interview. I was interviewed for the total of 3: phone, in person with HR and group interviews with 3 managers from HR, Treasury and Customer services. It was a situation interview, whereas I was given situations to resolve both on accounting technical and from management angles.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bilbao (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Panda Security (Bilbao (Spain)) in October 2009.

Interview

Not even worth describing. Normal personal interview with the typical questions and a technical test about programming and networking.

Interview Questions

Vice President Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panda Security (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2008.

Interview

Referred by a current employee, direct phone interview with CEO, then personal interview with CEO and some shareholders

Interview Questions