Panda Security

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Sales and Marketing Interview

Vice President Sales and Marketing
Madrid (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panda Security in July 2008.

Interview Details – Referred by a current employee, direct phone interview with CEO, then personal interview with CEO and some shareholders

Interview Question – About forecasting the future of the industry   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Controller

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panda Security in October 2010.

Interview Details – I received postive experiences from an interview. I was interviewed for the total of 3: phone, in person with HR and group interviews with 3 managers from HR, Treasury and Customer services. It was a situation interview, whereas I was given situations to resolve both on accounting technical and from management angles.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bilbao (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Panda Security in October 2009.

Interview Details – Not even worth describing. Normal personal interview with the typical questions and a technical test about programming and networking.

Interview Question – Would you mind to work overtime?   Answer Question

Worked for Panda Security? Contribute to the Community!