Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions

2.0

Pandora Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pandora Jewelry in March 2015.

I applied online for a new store that was opening locally, having no experience in retail and being a full time tertiary student I was not expecting to be getting a call for an interview. I received a call from a woman asking me a few question such as 'what kind of hours are you interested in?' She then informed me that they would like to interview me the following day.

For the interview I dressed as I would if I were working in the store, black pants and a blazer with a plain white top, simple/minimal jewellery.

The man interviewing me was pleasant and very easy to talk to, he informed me they prefer hiring first year tertiary student (which I am) as it means they are usually able to work for a longer amount of time. The interview went for about 15 minutes, is which we also discussed the opening of the store, potential training dates if I were to get the job and preferred work hours/days. There were no questions regarding the company history or my knowledge of jewellery, mostly questions regarding previous work experience, what I study and personal goals. The following day I received a phone call informing me that they would like to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    I was told my hourly rate during the phone call offering me the position. I didn't feel the need to negotiate this as it is slightly above minimum wage and I will be training.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pandora Jewelry in February 2015.

I applied online & received an email several days later. I've also worked with Pandora in the past, opening several boutiques in the Caribbean. So I was able to reach out to my contacts. I'm not sure if she reached out to me based on my contacts or because I applied online. The HR director set up a phone interview for several days later. The call lasted about 20 minutes. This was a few days ago & was told it would be a little over a week before I hear anything.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pandora Jewelry in January 2015.

Contacted very quickly to do a telephone interview, great communication keeping me in the loop as we progressed to the next level. In person interview held locally with"owner" and area manager at a neutral location, put me at ease and were very sociable. Smooth flow from telephone to in person interview, liked the fact that we communicated via email as I had a record to look back on and verify dates and locations etc.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of questions about my previous experience and what I look for in staff that i would hope to promote from within. Great feedback and questions about meeting goals and ADS Conversion etc. Great info on tools they have in store   Answer Question

Position Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Was emailed by someone in HR to have a quick phone call about the position. They called me, asked me why they should hire me, tell me about yourself, how do I use social media, why do you want to work for Pandora. nothing too challenging, never got notified, emailed, or asked for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • The question about social media caught me off guard because it was completely unrelated to the position i applied for   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online, recieved a call with in a week and started working the next week. The process was not too bad. it was pretty straight foward, like any retail interveiw. the Manager was nice and we had a nice convo, did not feel as like an interview.

Interview Questions
    was not negotiable, pay not great in buffalo.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

I applied with Pandora at the Natick Collection in July and got a call back to come interview in August. The interview took almost 3 hours and consisted of the manager doing all the talking. She talked about customers and her staff at great length. This was very unprofessional as she didn't know if i knew any of these people already. She wanted me to meet with her DM and discuss an opening for a management position that was coming in the near future.She gave me all the necessary new hire paperwork to fill out and a release form to do a background and credit check. She said she'd get back to me the next week and arrange the next meeting. I Emailed and texted her several times with no response. I passed up other positions because she led me to believe I was a good candidate and would be able to move up in responsibilities. After 2 months of no response from her, I gave up. This was all very unprofessional and disappointing. Since this store is owned by Ross-Simons they should also be held accountable for bad management.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really asked any question other than my past job responsibilities.   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

I applied online – interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Was in a big group of 12 people and asked to fill out paper work in an open space at the Town Square Mall. Owner only hired 10 people for full time work and Management cut it back to 6 part-time workers after we were offered full-time work. Training was all on our own and did not get much help when we asked for it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pandora Jewelry in September 2014.

Vague because they were having employee issues. They needed people in the store that could work very flexible schedules and that is what was conveyed to me during the interview process.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pandora Jewelry in August 2014.

I applied on line got a call the next day to come in for an interview when I got there she told me she liked my resume that's why she called me in I have work with jewelry for many years. she asked me if I knew about upt s and greeting customers . I said yes I do . so she ask me where I purchased the jewelry that i was wearing. then we talked about hourly pay and when could I start. she said she would call but she never did.

Interview Questions
    • she ask me if i owed any jewelry from Pandora ?   View Answer

Pandora Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Submitted my resume then received a call to pick up an application. Once I filled out the application, they interviewed me on the spot. Basic questions about about past jobs and skills. Also asked about my availability and then explained some of the store policies. A few days later, I received another call telling me I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is it about Pandora that makes you want to work for us?   Answer Question