Pandora Jewelry

Average Difficulty
24 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pandora Jewelry Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume then received a call to pick up an application. Once I filled out the application, they interviewed me on the spot. Basic questions about about past jobs and skills. Also asked about my availability and then explained some of the store policies. A few days later, I received another call telling me I was hired.

Interview Question – What is it about Pandora that makes you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Jewelry Sales Associate
Tampa, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview Details – It was very detailed and professional. They asked me really well-rounded questions to get to know me and how I work. They were courteous of the time and didn't bother to ask me questions that were not work pertaining.

Interview Question – How did I ever please a customer without breaking the rules but still going out of my way for them??   Answer Question

Visual Merchants Interview

Visual Merchants
Salem, NH

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in December 2013.

Interview Details – 4 interviews and multiple correspondence for a month. Waste of time to receive an automated email notifying that the position was filled with another candidate. Other candidate Less expensive I guess. Classless HR practices. Wouldn't expect more or less from a plastic jewelry company. People claim not to have egos but are clearly intimidated by other professionals who could replace three of them at once..

Interview Question – I would be replacing someone who was a new colleague's "best friend". I perform multiple people's job functions at my current job. I was e extremely overqualified for the position. Told I " scored overly high for the position " on their success assessment test.   View Answer

Danvers, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in September 2013.

Interview Details – hiring and interview was simple

Orlando, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview Details – Nothing difficult. Tell me about yourself. Experience the norm.

Interview Question – Some odd questions about personal finances. I guess to determine pay?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in March 2013.

Interview Details – Each store is independently owned and operated. Which makes it different... It was a open interview in a group setting, interviewed with the owner, VP and another SM for the same company that owned Pandora.. for an hour.
Then was offered the job via email.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview Details – Applied and go a call one day later for the interview. Was interview a day later and never got a call back

Interview Question – What do you know about our history?   Answer Question

Bolingbrook, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview Details – Called and the store manager asked me to come in with a resume so I dropped it off thinking I would be interviewed that day but she just said thanks I call you...called me and scheduled an interview...had the interview in the back room..it was really short and friendly..came back another day and got an offer..came back another day for paperwork

Interview Question – All the questions were simple, mostly about my background and strengths   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no option for negotiation

Job Interview

Job
Providence, RI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview Details – Applied online got a call within a week and a half for a interview went in and was asked a few simple questions along with some stuff about my resume felt like I did great. in the end the manager told me about the hours all the shifts and how things were run and told me she`ll get back to me within a few days. I got a email back about 2 days later regretting to inform me that I didnt get the job

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to be a leader ?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fairly easy for me. I went for two interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about your family?!1   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pandora Jewelry? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pandora Jewelry interview questions and advice. All 24 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pandora Jewelry employees and interview candidates.