Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions

2.0

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Was in a big group of 12 people and asked to fill out paper work in an open space at the Town Square Mall. Owner only hired 10 people for full time work and Management cut it back to 6 part-time workers after we were offered full-time work. Training was all on our own and did not get much help when we asked for it.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbridge, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in August 2014.

I applied on line got a call the next day to come in for an interview when I got there she told me she liked my resume that's why she called me in I have work with jewelry for many years. she asked me if I knew about upt s and greeting customers . I said yes I do . so she ask me where I purchased the jewelry that i was wearing. then we talked about hourly pay and when could I start. she said she would call but she never did.

Interview Questions
    • she ask me if i owed any jewelry from Pandora ?   View Answer

Pandora Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Submitted my resume then received a call to pick up an application. Once I filled out the application, they interviewed me on the spot. Basic questions about about past jobs and skills. Also asked about my availability and then explained some of the store policies. A few days later, I received another call telling me I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is it about Pandora that makes you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

It was very detailed and professional. They asked me really well-rounded questions to get to know me and how I work. They were courteous of the time and didn't bother to ask me questions that were not work pertaining.

Interview Questions
    • How did I ever please a customer without breaking the rules but still going out of my way for them??   Answer Question

Visual Merchants Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, NH

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in December 2013.

4 interviews and multiple correspondence for a month. Waste of time to receive an automated email notifying that the position was filled with another candidate. Other candidate Less expensive I guess. Classless HR practices. Wouldn't expect more or less from a plastic jewelry company. People claim not to have egos but are clearly intimidated by other professionals who could replace three of them at once..

Interview Questions
    • I would be replacing someone who was a new colleague's "best friend". I perform multiple people's job functions at my current job. I was e extremely overqualified for the position. Told I " scored overly high for the position " on their success assessment test.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Danvers, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in September 2013.

hiring and interview was simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Nothing difficult. Tell me about yourself. Experience the norm.

Interview Questions
    • Some odd questions about personal finances. I guess to determine pay?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in March 2013.

Each store is independently owned and operated. Which makes it different... It was a open interview in a group setting, interviewed with the owner, VP and another SM for the same company that owned Pandora.. for an hour.
    Then was offered the job via email.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Applied and go a call one day later for the interview. Was interview a day later and never got a call back

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bolingbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Called and the store manager asked me to come in with a resume so I dropped it off thinking I would be interviewed that day but she just said thanks I call you...called me and scheduled an interview...had the interview in the back room..it was really short and friendly..came back another day and got an offer..came back another day for paperwork

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were simple, mostly about my background and strengths   Answer Question
    There was no option for negotiation

Worked for Pandora Jewelry? Contribute to the Community!