Pandora Jewelry

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview Details – Applied and go a call one day later for the interview. Was interview a day later and never got a call back

Interview Question – What do you know about our history?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fairly easy for me. I went for two interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about your family?!1   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in January 2013.

Interview Details – Sent in application, got an in-person interview that day, or the next. She said there was "alot of seasonal turnover" (now I know why). Wanted a 1 year committment. Holidays, nights, weekends. I was scheduled EVERY Sunday for the first 3 months!

Interview Question – Sell me this bracelet-after she took it off her wrist.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Associate

I applied through other source - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in October 2012.

Interview Details – Group Interview style, told us to make a bracelet and choice of charms by judging the person next to us which you barely knew-which was a great technique, you instantly fall in love with the manager and assistant interviewing you, received a call in two days for a job offer.

Interview Question – Whats the most least priced & high priced charm in our store?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in September 2012.

Interview Details – I had one interview initially after posting my resume to a few job sites. I was contacted by the manager of a store opening up in Altamonte Springs and was invited to interview with her. She gave me a brief interview over the phone, and soon asked to meet me later in the week.

The interview itself wasn't too long, probably about twenty minutes total. She was very interested in my background and customer service experience. Overall, it was a very comfortable and inviting environment. She took the time to get to know me as a potential employee, and whether I'd be an asset she would want on her team.

I filled out some extra paperwork, and within a few days, I was contacted and offered a position.

Interview Question – How would you meet any last-minute goals assigned to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Being I don't have as extensive a retail experience as I'd like, I kept negotiations to a minimum. Don't hesitate to sell yourself and see what you can do.

Roseville, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in April 2012.

Interview Details – Sent in my resume and was called within a few days, had a very brief phone interview (they asked me why I wanted to work for Pandora). I had the interview where they mostly asked personality questions. They never really went over my experience. They then sent me an email stating that I would not be hired based on my professional and educational background. I thought the interview was a little unfair, why even interview if I did not have the experience you were looking for? Either that or they had a totally different agenda-who knows..but overall it was an easy interview.

Interview Question – How would your friends describe you in three words?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in November 2011.

Interview Details – Basically I emailed my resume to the owner of the store on a Wednesday night, she contacted me on Thursday to schedule the interview for Friday. I came in, the whole interview probably lasted about 20 minutes, very brief. Asked me questions about my sales experience, so on. At the end, she asked for my references, and if it all panned out good she would extend an offer. Needless to say, Saturday she contacted me to offer me the position!

Interview Question – What are good questions to ask to a customer when they come in to our store?   View Answers (2)

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in March 2014.

Interview Details – Fairly straight forward process 2 ladies interviewed me, lasted about half an hour. Not too formal but not informal either.

Interview Question – The definition of up-selling.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, negotiated to a permanent full time position.

Very Easy Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in November 2013.

Interview Details – it was very simple, i got a phone call, the interview took about 15 minutes.
questions like "do you own anything pandora, whats your favourite piece?" or questions like "why'd you apply at pandora"

Interview Question – what are the 3 things a customer looks for in a sales associate?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview Details – Very easy interview, I actually thought I screwed up and was surprised when I got a call for a job offer a couple of days later. Interviewed by two people, I guess the manager and assistant manager. It was a regular retail interview and they took notes on my answers. Make sure you're wearing at least one item of their jewelry.

Interview Question – Describe your daily routine. I thought that was kind of odd.
Other than that, all normal expected questions...Why do you want to work here, what can you tell us about the company, do you wear our jewelry etc.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pandora Jewelry? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pandora Jewelry Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pandora Jewelry employees and interview candidates.