Pandora

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Pandora.

The interview process was pretty standard. They reached out via email and scheduled a time for a phone chat. Once I passed the initial phone screen they invited me to meet with other Marketing Managers and their Director of Marketing. I thought the interview went well, but it took them a while to respond to me after the initial interview. They asked me to come in a second time and meet with a couple other people as well as the VP of Marketing (I'm not sure of the official title) and it seemed like this would be my final interview. The second time my experience wasn't as good, they forgot about me in the interview room, and no one came to interview me until I went back to the font desk and inquired about it. When I did meet with their team, I felt the interviews went well. I got along with everyone and even bumped into a few others that I met in my previous visit.

However, my impression must have been wrong because no one ever got back to me. I followed up, but they didn't get back to me. Obviously I didn't get the job, and it worked out okay, but I just feel they behaved a bit unprofessional considering I visited their offices twice and was at the final stages of the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Their questions weren't really difficult, but they asked a lot of questions about handling specific issues and situations.   Answer Question