Panduit

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Tinley Park, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panduit in September 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview was about 30 minutes long. I was then asked to come in to meet with a manager, 2 supervisors, and someone from HR - all one-on-one. They gave me all the details about the job that I would possibly need, so they did a good job with that. The people that I talked to were all very friendly and optimistic people so I think it would have been a good company to work for.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when something was impossible to accomplish?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer because after learning all the details of the job, I knew right away that it was not a good fit for me. I also learned that in the customer service department, there seems to be a very high employee turnover rate, and that tells me there must be something negative about the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Panduit

Worked for Panduit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panduit Customer Service Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Panduit employees and interview candidates.