Panduit

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panduit in September 2011.

The phone interview was about 30 minutes long. I was then asked to come in to meet with a manager, 2 supervisors, and someone from HR - all one-on-one. They gave me all the details about the job that I would possibly need, so they did a good job with that. The people that I talked to were all very friendly and optimistic people so I think it would have been a good company to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when something was impossible to accomplish?   View Answer

I declined the offer because after learning all the details of the job, I knew right away that it was not a good fit for me. I also learned that in the customer service department, there seems to be a very high employee turnover rate, and that tells me there must be something negative about the job.