Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015
Updated Apr 8, 2015

1.9

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Was not hard at all, just be yourself. They ask very easy questions. How you are as a person and how you can make the company better. Most people get hired because it's not a hard job to do.

Interview Questions

• What is one good thing about you, you would like us to know?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. I arrived and was offered a drink and directed to where the manager was sitting. The overall interview itself was friendly and laid back, no real difficult questions and the tone was all very conversational. A lot of the questions related to the position and prior experience with positions similar to this one but the standard personality type questions were asked. It was a really pleasant interview experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite menu item?
      How did you handle a difficult customer in a previous experience?
      What are your greatest strengths?

Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty simple. I first met with a manager she like me right away. Right away got schedule to interview with the GM. Got hired within a week.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread (New Milford, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application on PaneraPeople.com and received a call approximately 3 weeks later. I was set up for an interview with the Assistant Manager two days later. The interview was rather brief, since I had previous experience in the food service industry. I was then scheduled for an interview with the General Manager three days later. She discussed what duties she needed associates to perform and offered me the position, providing me with a pay rate of 15 cents above the minimum wage in my state, and set me up for Orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Panera Bread?   1 Answer
    • What tasks did you perform at your last place of employment?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Panera Bread (Lima, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

I arrived to the interview fifteen minutes early. They offered me a drink. Very polite people and interviewed me right away. Talked about ourselves and the workplace. Hired on the spot.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread (Waltham, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a manager, and the general manager. Both seemed busy on my scheduled interview time, I had to wait until they were freed up. Once accepted, had to come back to fill-out paperwork.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Panera Bread in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the GM first. It went well and a week after, I had to take a quiz and interview with the Assistant Manager. The GM made it sound like I was a shoe in but the Assistant Manager seemed unsure.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was basic stuff. Nothing really hard.
    What is your version of "good" customer service. Then we just chatted about things in the news and other various things going on. No questions about the company

Interview Questions

• How would you defuse a situation with an angry customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told you what you made

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

After the long personality questionnaire, the interview itself was quick and easy. I was done in 10 minutes. I was offered a free drink and sat and waited for the interviewer. Interview was friendly and the questions were basic. I had an internship on my resume and was asked about that. I had no experience in food service and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Did you receive criticism at your internship? What was it?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online, got an interview with a week. The process was pretty easy, it was my first job in food service. The manager who interviewed me was very calm and actually listened to my answers. He emphasized how important it was to make the customer happy and to follow the rules and to use the tools you gained through your training to be great t your job.