Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

1.9

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple hours later from a different location than the one I applied for, but since it was fairly close too I said I didn't mind. We scheduled an interview for the next day. When I arrived I think one of the associates was supposed to interview me but I saw them ask the manager to do it. We went for like a 10 minute walk while he asked me questions, and then when we got back to the store he hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

It was quite easy. I got a call about 2/3 days after I filled out my application online. I came in for an interview with a corporate lady and I sat down at a table and she asked about my experience at my previous job and why I left there and what is keeping me from going back. I got the job on the spot!

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online and then got a call maybe a week later, and we set up an interview for a few days later. I arrived and they offered me a drink, and I sat and waited for a few minutes before someone came out and interviewed me. The questions weren't too hard but it was pretty short, maybe 10 minutes. It was at a Panera Cares, so quite a few of the questions were related to the mission of Panera Cares. They said they'd get back to me the next day about the position but I haven't heard back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread (College Station, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in and someone attended to me in approximately 5 minutes. We sat at a table and the interviewer asked me about 3 questions about myself, what I did, why I wanted to work at Panera, and how I could benefit their team. It was overall a very chill experience and I was called back to a second interview. The second interview was the general manger basically sitting down with me to meet me because he said he likes to meet all the new hires. It wasn't until that moment that I actually knew I was hired.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me to look around the store and pick out one thing that I would change and why.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was a great interview! I got hired on the spot and I can't wait to start. The manager was nice and I felt very welcomed when I was there.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It's a really easy interview not bad at all there's no way you can fail this interview seriously. Great starter job for a teenager and possibilities of moving up. You can't go wrong working at Panera bread as your first job.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was a very short and quick interview. He set me down and had a empolyee offer me something to drink while I waited. He asked a couple of questions then told me he interviewed like 5 people the same day so he said he will choose and let the person know in the 48 hours.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

There was 3 interviews with 3 managers: 1 asked you about your current life and how Panera would fit in 2 asked about experiences at Panera and thoughts about the company 3 asked about school, life, and how I would balance it out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call within 2/3 days for scheduling an interview. They offered us coffee and food at the beginning which made it more relaxed. It was a group interview with 6 people including myself. 3 interviewers asked us varying questions and we went around in a group and answered. The interviewers talked about their experience as well and why they enjoy working for Panera which was helpful. Gave good tips about how to work in the workplace.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brecksville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Panera Bread (Brecksville, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

The general manager sat down with me in the cafe and basically interrogated me. (There was little conversation - just me answering questions, and her writing a lot of things down, reacting little if at all.) I walked out less confident about getting the job than when I came in, but luckily I received an offer.