Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

It was quite easy. I got a call about 2/3 days after I filled out my application online. I came in for an interview with a corporate lady and I sat down at a table and she asked about my experience at my previous job and why I left there and what is keeping me from going back. I got the job on the spot!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online and then got a call maybe a week later, and we set up an interview for a few days later. I arrived and they offered me a drink, and I sat and waited for a few minutes before someone came out and interviewed me. The questions weren't too hard but it was pretty short, maybe 10 minutes. It was at a Panera Cares, so quite a few of the questions were related to the mission of Panera Cares. They said they'd get back to me the next day about the position but I haven't heard back.

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was a great interview! I got hired on the spot and I can't wait to start. The manager was nice and I felt very welcomed when I was there.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It's a really easy interview not bad at all there's no way you can fail this interview seriously. Great starter job for a teenager and possibilities of moving up. You can't go wrong working at Panera bread as your first job.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was a very short and quick interview. He set me down and had a empolyee offer me something to drink while I waited. He asked a couple of questions then told me he interviewed like 5 people the same day so he said he will choose and let the person know in the 48 hours.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

There was 3 interviews with 3 managers:
    1 asked you about your current life and how Panera would fit in
    2 asked about experiences at Panera and thoughts about the company
    3 asked about school, life, and how I would balance it out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call within 2/3 days for scheduling an interview.

They offered us coffee and food at the beginning which made it more relaxed. It was a group interview with 6 people including myself. 3 interviewers asked us varying questions and we went around in a group and answered. The interviewers talked about their experience as well and why they enjoy working for Panera which was helpful. Gave good tips about how to work in the workplace.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online, then got a call an hour later to set up interview. At the first interview, he only asked like 5-10 questions and they were all easy. Then he said he wanted to set up another interview for a few days later with the general manager. Went in 10 minutes early, had to wait for like 25 minutes. The interview was actually kind of hard, because there were a lot of unexpected questions. They were asking more about like what I expected from them/working there rather than getting to know me. Since I don't have any work experience, I didn't really know how to answer some of them. But at the end, she told me she'd give me a call the next day to set up training and that I was just what they're looking for.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Was not hard at all, just be yourself. They ask very easy questions. How you are as a person and how you can make the company better. Most people get hired because it's not a hard job to do.

Interview Questions

• What is one good thing about you, you would like us to know?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. I arrived and was offered a drink and directed to where the manager was sitting. The overall interview itself was friendly and laid back, no real difficult questions and the tone was all very conversational. A lot of the questions related to the position and prior experience with positions similar to this one but the standard personality type questions were asked. It was a really pleasant interview experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite menu item?
      How did you handle a difficult customer in a previous experience?
      What are your greatest strengths?

Answer Question