Panera Bread Associate Trainer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014

1.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Very casual, just a sit down with the general manager or the shift manager. Usually only one interview, and easy to get a job. Everyone I have seen gets along with the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Not really much wiggle room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Associate Trainer Interview

It was quick and easy. I got hired on the spot, but it seems like they were really desperate because they hired people who were absolutely horrible. During the orientation process, I was told wrong information and had to wait a long time in order to get into another orientation.

Associate Trainer Interview

Group Interview process. First time with this type of setting. Very easy going managers and very friendly staff to work with. It's a great job to have for any age. I would definitely recommend that you should go and apply to work here.

Great pay negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread in December 2013.

Hired in the first interview with common knowledge questions about why and where and about company itself

There was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread in July 2013.

Apply online, really simple and fast. If you do well on the test they will most likely hire you.

Interview Questions
    • Not to difficult unless you are really not prepared for a job.   Answer Question
    I needed the job so I took it!

Associate Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Filled out an application online. Got a call to come in for a interview. Very basic interview where they ask about who you are and what values you have for customers.

Interview Questions
    • what is most important part of Panera Bread   View Answer

Associate Trainer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

I went through 3 separate interviews before being asked back for training. Then there is planet bread, where you are introduced to the company and its values. In store training starts right after that, usually with dinning room, where you learn about our signature coffee blends and culture values. Later there is specific training based on either your preferences or your skill sets. Mostly stores look for a good level of cross-training, meaning employees that can be trained in many or all facets of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread in October 2012.

There was a group interview process where you were asked question that were work around on how you would behave or treat situations, how you organize your fridge (which is how you would store food products to comply with health codes). then they ask you to learn a product and pitch it to them as if you were trying to sell it to a customer.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really out of the ordinary. just pay attention to the subtlety of the questions and the meanings behind them.   Answer Question
    Just about starting pay, more experience usually translates in to higher starting pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread in September 2012.

It took forever to be contacted. I was interviewed twice. The interview itself was easy.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years. It caught me off guard.   View Answer
    It was fairly easy and reasonable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread in October 2011.

The interview depends on the store. I had a simple interview and was hired on the spot. I was then required to come in for "orientation" to fill out paperwork and do some online training. Then, I had to attend "planet bread" with all new associates in the area to learn more about Panera's culture.

Interview Questions
    I started in 2011 and asked for 8.00/hr, they accepted.