Panera Bread Associate Trainer Interview Questions

1.8

Associate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very casual, just a sit down with the general manager or the shift manager. Usually only one interview, and easy to get a job. Everyone I have seen gets along with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really much wiggle room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Associate Trainer Interview

Interview

It was quick and easy. I got hired on the spot, but it seems like they were really desperate because they hired people who were absolutely horrible. During the orientation process, I was told wrong information and had to wait a long time in order to get into another orientation.

Associate Trainer Interview

Interview

Group Interview process. First time with this type of setting. Very easy going managers and very friendly staff to work with. It's a great job to have for any age. I would definitely recommend that you should go and apply to work here.

Negotiation

Great pay negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Hired in the first interview with common knowledge questions about why and where and about company itself

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread (Novato, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Apply online, really simple and fast. If you do well on the test they will most likely hire you.

Interview Questions

• Not to difficult unless you are really not prepared for a job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I needed the job so I took it!

Associate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Got a call to come in for a interview. Very basic interview where they ask about who you are and what values you have for customers.

Interview Questions

• what is most important part of Panera Bread   1 Answer

Associate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I went through 3 separate interviews before being asked back for training. Then there is planet bread, where you are introduced to the company and its values. In store training starts right after that, usually with dinning room, where you learn about our signature coffee blends and culture values. Later there is specific training based on either your preferences or your skill sets. Mostly stores look for a good level of cross-training, meaning employees that can be trained in many or all facets of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread (Roseville, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

There was a group interview process where you were asked question that were work around on how you would behave or treat situations, how you organize your fridge (which is how you would store food products to comply with health codes). then they ask you to learn a product and pitch it to them as if you were trying to sell it to a customer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really out of the ordinary. just pay attention to the subtlety of the questions and the meanings behind them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just about starting pay, more experience usually translates in to higher starting pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread (Decatur, AL) in September 2012.

Interview

It took forever to be contacted. I was interviewed twice. The interview itself was easy.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years. It caught me off guard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fairly easy and reasonable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Panera Bread (Columbus, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

I was hired to a location before they opened. I had a difficult time locating the hiring trailer, as it was in an area with a lot of construction and the trailer was poorly marked. Once I found the hiring trailer, I walked in and filled out an application. The lady asked me a few quick questions about my school and my willingness to comply with the dress code. After that, I was hired on the spot and scheduled for training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my hours.