Panera Bread Associate Trainer Interview Questions

1.8

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greensboro, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Panera Bread in June 2010.

Really simple interview process. Sat down with the store manager. Less than 30 minutes long. They called me within days of applying, then hired me the day after the interview. You train for a few weeks, learn the menu, and how to make all the food. Some stay on food prep, some move to cashier/bakery.

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Panera Bread in July 2010.

Interview with manager it was really easy, you fill in an application online which takes forever to do, they call you in and the process takes about 30 minutes. They generally hire you on the spot and then ask what hours you are available

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Panera Bread in October 2011.

The interview depends on the store. I had a simple interview and was hired on the spot. I was then required to come in for "orientation" to fill out paperwork and do some online training. Then, I had to attend "planet bread" with all new associates in the area to learn more about Panera's culture.

Interview Questions
    I started in 2011 and asked for 8.00/hr, they accepted.

Associate Trainer Interview

It was quick and easy. I got hired on the spot, but it seems like they were really desperate because they hired people who were absolutely horrible. During the orientation process, I was told wrong information and had to wait a long time in order to get into another orientation.

Associate Trainer Interview

Group Interview process. First time with this type of setting. Very easy going managers and very friendly staff to work with. It's a great job to have for any age. I would definitely recommend that you should go and apply to work here.

Great pay negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in November 2010.

When I was hired in at my particular store, at the time they were in desperate need of associates. My friend was currently working there, told me to apply and said she would let a manager know that her friend was applying and was a good worker. I applied the exact day she told me to apply and got a call for an interview about 2 hours later. The manager that interviewed me asked me the standard questions, "Why Panera Bread? Explain a time you made a bad situation into a good one... Explain what customer service is to me..." and so forth. After my interview with him, I interviewed the General Manager of the store. He asked a couple of the same questions but more so wanted to know about me and my personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Novato, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in July 2013.

Apply online, really simple and fast. If you do well on the test they will most likely hire you.

Interview Questions
    • Not to difficult unless you are really not prepared for a job.   Answer Question
    I needed the job so I took it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Decatur, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread in September 2012.

It took forever to be contacted. I was interviewed twice. The interview itself was easy.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years. It caught me off guard.   View Answer
    It was fairly easy and reasonable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Panera Bread in December 2013.

Hired in the first interview with common knowledge questions about why and where and about company itself

There was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noblesville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noblesville, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in June 2009.

The initial submission of resume and job application was via the website, the hardest part with that was the long personality survey. During the actual interview, I had been recommended by my cousin who worked there already, which helped as this was my first job. Questions about past experience, why Panera was somewhere you wanted to work, etc were all asked. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    I had no experience in negotiations, I took on minimum wage.

Worked for Panera Bread? Contribute to the Community!