Panera Bread

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2013.

I applied online a year ago. Never got a call I due to lack of experience. Got a years worth of retail under my belt and reapplied online. I ended up going in requesting an interview. They called back and I went in. The manager didn't ask much. Just if I plan on staying there for a good while. I said yes. Other than that he said he liked my resume. Offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • How did you deal with an upset customer?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. Nothing about pay was even brought up. I'm assuming minimum wage is base.

Real Estate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Panera Bread in April 2012.

I was contacted directly by Panera HR through an industry site where I had a resume posted. I live in the Southeast and stated that I would not be interested in relocating. I received two calls from Panera, one from HR and the second from the hiring manager. The position they wanted me to take would either handle the mid-west or west coast. Despite stating I would not relocate they asked me to move to St. Louis, MO, where their corporate headquarters is located. I got the impression that the Real Estate Department is very segregated and does do work as a team - they have people who do site selection and others who focus on renewals and relocations. It sounded like they micromanage their people and that there are a lot of procedures to follow. After reaffirming that I was not interested in relocating I was cut from the interview process. Frankly, I feel like they wasted my time by contacting me.

Interview Questions