Panera Bread

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Keller, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Panera Bread in November 2013.

Interview Details – Had a group interview. Very relaxed and fun atmosphere.

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in July 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very lengthy. repetitive questions with the personality quiz. I had to go through security check and drug screening for a third shift position. There were promises of promotion and regular pay raises. It was also stated that performance reviews would be done once a month that would bring in extra bonus money.

Interview Question – Questions were pretty average to most all other jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me the job with the promise of quarterly bonus checks based on monthly performance reviews. I never got those bonuses or reviews. "they were too busy" to perform them.

Brook Park, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was an open interview session where multiple candidates could come in during specified hours for an interview with one of two Baker Managers.

Interview Question – Do you have cooking experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for pay negotiation

Apex, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Panera Bread in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online through a contractor that passed the assessment information along to Panera Corporate. A couple days later, the local BMM (bakery market manager) called me to request an interview, to which I agreed. The interview took place at 11 PM at a local Panera store and lasted about a half hour. Overall, the interview was fairly straightforward and easy--they were obviously desperate to hire someone who looked competent and spoke fluent English. As with all interviews, wear a suit, because that might be the thing that gets you the job; managers love the look of professionalism, even if it's a lie.

Boynton Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread in February 2009.

Interview Details – just went in for a short one on one interview. the manager asked basic questions. He had me fill out a consent form for a background criminal check. two weeks later i was told to come in. its an overnight job. i just wish they gave me more than 8 hours to come in.

Baker

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was fairly easy. I was asked to tell what i knew about the company and its history and why I wanted to get that job. Had one interview which last for 30 mins or so. After that I was offered the job on the spot. Tip: read about the company's history and performance online and come to the interview in a business attire.

Interview Question – What do you know about the Company and its history?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable.

Baker

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Panera Bread in January 2011.

Interview Details – I found the add on craigslist, with date and time of hiring process,
I showed up the day of, and I had a 1:1 interview with a really nice lady. I was applying for assistant baker , after reviewing my resume she suggested to step it up to baker testing, since I have lots of experience.
skill test at night

Interview Question – Do you have any question?   Answer Question

Worked for Panera Bread? Contribute to the Community!