Panera Bread

1.7

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Panera Bread.

was fast and easy. it was a three part interview. another words was called back three times. there was a small questionnaire to answer which the manager gives you and he uses to determine if you are a likely candidate for the store. after that you are told your starting wage and when to come back to fill out the paperwork. you are then trained with someone else for at least three days depending which station you were hired for.

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Baker Interview

I had one interview. The systemic manager was fantastic to speak with. Highly knowledgeable. She wanted to work with me but the position I was after was no longer available.

Interview Questions

Because the training was to far from home. Ann hour and a half drive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keller, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keller, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread in November 2013.

Had a group interview. Very relaxed and fun atmosphere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brook Park, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brook Park, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Panera Bread in March 2010.

It was an open interview session where multiple candidates could come in during specified hours for an interview with one of two Baker Managers.

Interview Questions
    No room for pay negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apex, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apex, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Panera Bread in September 2009.

I applied for the job online through a contractor that passed the assessment information along to Panera Corporate. A couple days later, the local BMM (bakery market manager) called me to request an interview, to which I agreed. The interview took place at 11 PM at a local Panera store and lasted about a half hour. Overall, the interview was fairly straightforward and easy--they were obviously desperate to hire someone who looked competent and spoke fluent English. As with all interviews, wear a suit, because that might be the thing that gets you the job; managers love the look of professionalism, even if it's a lie.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boynton Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boynton Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread in February 2009.

just went in for a short one on one interview. the manager asked basic questions. He had me fill out a consent form for a background criminal check. two weeks later i was told to come in. its an overnight job. i just wish they gave me more than 8 hours to come in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread in July 2008.

The interview was very lengthy. repetitive questions with the personality quiz. I had to go through security check and drug screening for a third shift position. There were promises of promotion and regular pay raises. It was also stated that performance reviews would be done once a month that would bring in extra bonus money.

Interview Questions
    They offered me the job with the promise of quarterly bonus checks based on monthly performance reviews. I never got those bonuses or reviews. "they were too busy" to perform them.

Baker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread in July 2011.

It was fairly easy. I was asked to tell what i knew about the company and its history and why I wanted to get that job. Had one interview which last for 30 mins or so. After that I was offered the job on the spot. Tip: read about the company's history and performance online and come to the interview in a business attire.

Non-negotiable.

Baker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread in January 2011.

I found the add on craigslist, with date and time of hiring process,
    I showed up the day of, and I had a 1:1 interview with a really nice lady. I was applying for assistant baker , after reviewing my resume she suggested to step it up to baker testing, since I have lots of experience.
    skill test at night