Panera Bread Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015

2.0

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

short quick and easy. didnt ask anything besides basic interview questions. they want to know that your a hard worker, and want to work in a fast enviornment

Negotiation

didnt ask for negotiation. gave me a better offer than i asked for

Cashier Interview

Interview

went in in a dress shirt jeans and dress shoes. im only 17 so i didnt have a great pair of dress pants so i decided to wear jeans. waited for 15 mins or so. interview went really well. he really liked me and bam gave me the job on the spot. i had no prior work experience and gave me 8.5 an hour.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Responded to a craiglist ad and did the interview with a manager. It was not stressful at all. He made it like a conversation. I responded like i did not care if i was hired or not and still got the job. After some questions he offered me a salary and i accepted the job after he said i was in. We shook hands and met again for paperwork. There were a few meetings and a tour.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for panera bread?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just accepted.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I called in and asked for a follow up on my application and they quickly gave me an interview for the following day. I came in and they asked me a series of questions. They told me to come in again the next day for another interview. I did and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online for new opening location by sea world and got called back same day lol

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Panera?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

I had two interviews on two different days. One interview was with a Store Manager. The other was with the General Manager. They asked simple questions about personality and work ethic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The rate was set at $6.50/hr starting out.

Associate Interview

Interview

Handed resume in person, applied online. Called within a week, asked to come in and interview with General Manager. Second in-person interview with Assistant Manager. Hired two days later.

Associate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I went through 3 separate interviews before being asked back for training. Then there is planet bread, where you are introduced to the company and its values. In store training starts right after that, usually with dinning room, where you learn about our signature coffee blends and culture values. Later there is specific training based on either your preferences or your skill sets. Mostly stores look for a good level of cross-training, meaning employees that can be trained in many or all facets of the job.

Associate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Got a call to come in for a interview. Very basic interview where they ask about who you are and what values you have for customers.

Interview Questions

• what is most important part of Panera Bread   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

i applied online. they called me about a five days later from two branches, i did an interview with the one closer to my house. the manager was very nice and asked basic questions like why do you want to work for us and tell us a bit about your self. she said she is going to hire me while we are doing the interview. did my orientation the day after. stated training a day after that. love the staff and the managers

Interview Questions

• tell us how you can be an a good example for a coworker or friend   Answer Question