Panera Bread Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.0

Production Associate Interview

Interview

I went to get interviewed at a Hotel in the conference room due to out store almost being completed. The interview process was very relaxed, chill & fun overall thanks to the two ladies who were there who were really cool & just straight up awesome. They loved me right when I entered for the first interview (Group Interview) & loved me even more when I got interviewed. I was already hired before my interviewer hired me by the other lady in the room who was interviewing someone else. ��

Interview Questions

• They ask how many hours you want, do you play any sports, do you have any outside activities, are you in school, what do you plan to do after high school. Nothing hard or things that make you think hard enough to the point you'll look dumb.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing really, I didn't want to negotiate since this was my first job, they offered me $8.00 so I just accepted what they threw at me. Which is above minimum pay.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

They called me in for an interview at Panera the day after I applied. It was super easy and it only took about 20 minutes. They offered me a drink and I waited for about 10 mins. It was super easy and they were just basic interview questions. I got a second interview the next day and they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at panera?   1 Answer

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online. About a week later, I got a call inviting me to interview the next day. My interview was about 15 minutes long. I met with the district manager. She was friendly. She asked me a few questions. Then, she went over the dress code and talked about wages. At the end of the interview, she hired me on the spot and signed me up for orientation.

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was a great interview! I got hired on the spot and I can't wait to start. The manager was nice and I felt very welcomed when I was there.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It's a really easy interview not bad at all there's no way you can fail this interview seriously. Great starter job for a teenager and possibilities of moving up. You can't go wrong working at Panera bread as your first job.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was a very short and quick interview. He set me down and had a empolyee offer me something to drink while I waited. He asked a couple of questions then told me he interviewed like 5 people the same day so he said he will choose and let the person know in the 48 hours.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

There was 3 interviews with 3 managers:
    1 asked you about your current life and how Panera would fit in
    2 asked about experiences at Panera and thoughts about the company
    3 asked about school, life, and how I would balance it out

Bakery Associate Interview

Interview

The manager had a sheet of paper with the questions, which you can find online. Be prepared to wait a while if they are interviewing a bunch of people. They just asked a few basic questions. If you act very bubbly and stress how you love customer service, you should get the job.

Bakery Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Three managers had to interview me before I recieved the job. It was the shift super. Then the assistant manager then the store manager. It was fine. Just had to come back 3 times.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you did that fulfilled great customer satisfaction?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fine.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Panera Bread (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Overall I was impressed. I went through three processes: the initial interview, the working interview, and the "hiring" interview. The initial interview was a simple 10 to 15 minute meeting with the baking market manager about why I wanted the job, why I think I would excel in a baking position, and what I knew about Panera Bread as a company--the usual stuff. After that was complete, a working interview was scheduled, where I worked with a trainer for two hours who showed me some pan ups, had me try some hands-on work, and explained the nuances of the job. I really enjoyed that part, as I gave me a chance to decide if I would enjoy the nature of the work. The final step is the last interview, which for me was more of a confirmation that I wanted the job and verified the terms of employment. At this last interview I filled out the requisite paperwork, went over the associate handbook with the baking manager, received my uniform, and was ready to start training the following night.

Interview Questions

• Q: Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • Q: What do you know about Panera?   1 Answer