Panera Bread

364 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Madison, WI

I interviewed at Panera Bread in July 2013.

Interview Details – Meet with two managers, very relaxed, just don't say anything too stupid and you got the job.

Negotiation Details – You state the pay you're looking for, I wrote $9-10 I think, they said they could pay $8 then explained a few benefits.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Dublin, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in January 2014.

Interview Details – It was fine. Not the best.

Interview Question – They kept asking how old I was. It was kind of insulting after repeatedly telling them.   Answer Question

Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview Details – The interview was not very good. The hiring manager asked questions in a condescending way and did not seem very invested in the interview.

Interview Question – He asked me how much I expected to make. At a minimum-wage job you expect to get minimum wage.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist
Irvine, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Panera Bread in June 2010.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews, one over the phone, and two in person.

Very Easy Interview

Mequon, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in October 2013.

Interview Details – One interview, hired on spot

Interview Question – None, normal questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Right there, asking me to quit my other job

Panini & Food Line Worker Interview

Panini & Food Line Worker

I applied online and interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview Details – I applied online and it was a very long application. I was contacted within the following week to set up an interview. I was interviews by two managers and the general manager on two occasions. It was easy and they asked basic questions.

Interview Question – How would you handle an angry customer?   Answer Question

Cashier/Barista/Dishwasher Interview

Cashier/Barista/Dishwasher
Ankeny, IA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview Details – I applied online and heard back from them a few weeks later. There was a two part interview. The first was a short 20-minute behavioral interview with a manager. They called and asked me to return two days later. The second was a half hour interview with the highest manager at that location.

Interview Question – Can you describe a time where you overcame a difficult situation? How did you do it?   Answer Question

Cashier/Trainer Interview

Cashier/Trainer

Interviewed at Panera Bread

Interview Details – There were two interviews, by the end of the first they made it seem as though the second interview was just a formality. It was not very formal, after the second interview I was shown around the back.

Interview Question – When was a time you faced a conflict with a team member, and how was this conflict resolved?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They laid all the information out, there wasn't room for negotiation as far as salary goes. They asked when I could work.

Interviewed at Panera Bread

Interview Details – applied online, got a call a week later for an interview, went in and had two interviews, one with HM and one with GM, and was offered job

Interview Question – what is integrity to you   View Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

Assistant General Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview Details – It's 3 intensive interviews.

Interview Question – They ask a lot of scenario questions.   Answer Question