Panera Bread Manager Interview Questions

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2013.

intrview process, was about 30 minutes, offered position with in a week

Interview Questions
  • none that difficult to answer it was relaxed and more of a greet and meet   Answer Question
salary was non negotiable offer was lower than I expected but accepted with the opportunity for advancement

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in June 2009.

My interview process was short. I attended an open house and had a brief interview. Follow up interview and offer at 2nd interview. Basic management, situational questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Panera Bread in August 2012.

Called back and said to come in for interview. Asked when I could start.

I found a better offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Panera Bread in December 2011.

The General Manager was very informative and to the point, discussed what was expected of you and he was passionate about his position after being employeed there for 7 years! Had a phone interview and then went to the store location for a personal interview, received a phone call as promised the day after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • They are looking for long term employees, use words such as "invest" as in "I am willing to invest my time at a lower starting salary for 90 days to fast track into a management position"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2011.

Initially I applied on line, where I was directed to there website to upload my resume and answer a few questions. I noticed another Job in the area and went back to apply for that area and this time I was instructed to take a timed test and a Personality test on line.

Interview Questions
    • If 1 gallon of paint covers 400 sf how many gallons will it take to cover 2200 sf   View Answer
    • how important in a business setting are employee's feelings   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Panera Bread in July 2009.

First a phone interview, few days later a face to face interview. Then a few days later a job offer was given by phone. They are looking for high energy.

Interview Questions
    • The proverbial tell me about a time where you went above and beyond for customer service.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in April 2011.

Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. It was all done professionally and the communication was fast and clear.

Interview Questions
    • Describe 3 things that your previous employers would tell us about working with you   Answer Question
    I let them know what I was looking for and they let me know what they were offering. Nothing was done outside of a comfort level that worked for everyone.

Worked for Panera Bread? Contribute to the Community!