Panera Bread Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread in March 2013.

Interview

intrview process, was about 30 minutes, offered position with in a week

Interview Questions

• none that difficult to answer it was relaxed and more of a greet and meet   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary was non negotiable offer was lower than I expected but accepted with the opportunity for advancement

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

Called back and said to come in for interview. Asked when I could start.

Interview Questions

• What did I expect from this job?   1 Answer

I found a better offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

The General Manager was very informative and to the point, discussed what was expected of you and he was passionate about his position after being employeed there for 7 years! Had a phone interview and then went to the store location for a personal interview, received a phone call as promised the day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They are looking for long term employees, use words such as "invest" as in "I am willing to invest my time at a lower starting salary for 90 days to fast track into a management position"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread (Fairfield, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Initially I applied on line, where I was directed to there website to upload my resume and answer a few questions. I noticed another Job in the area and went back to apply for that area and this time I was instructed to take a timed test and a Personality test on line.

Interview Questions

• If 1 gallon of paint covers 400 sf how many gallons will it take to cover 2200 sf   1 Answer
    • how important in a business setting are employee's feelings   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread (Baltimore, MD) in July 2009.

Interview

First a phone interview, few days later a face to face interview. Then a few days later a job offer was given by phone. They are looking for high energy.

Interview Questions

• The proverbial tell me about a time where you went above and beyond for customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

My interview process was short. I attended an open house and had a brief interview. Follow up interview and offer at 2nd interview. Basic management, situational questions.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread in April 2011.

Interview

Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. It was all done professionally and the communication was fast and clear.

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 things that your previous employers would tell us about working with you   Answer Question

Negotiation

I let them know what I was looking for and they let me know what they were offering. Nothing was done outside of a comfort level that worked for everyone.