Panera Bread Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread (Stuart, FL).

Interview

I applied and called a few days later and decided to go to the store. I went in to speak to the hiring manager and it turned into an interview! She told me to come back the best day to have an interview with the general manager. Over the phone the general manager sounded very nice but during the interview he was very mono tone and didn't seem interested. I called the next day just to thank him for the interview and before I got a sentence out he said "Well I sat down with everyone and I think I'll pass." A very unprofessional man.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Basically I applied online and 2 days later I got a call to come in for an interview. The manager and assistant manager sat me down at a table and then proceeded to begin the interview. The questions were easy and straight forward. The manager then told me that I got the job and explained some of the next processes

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online. About a week later, I got a call inviting me to interview the next day. My interview was about 15 minutes long. I met with the district manager. She was friendly. She asked me a few questions. Then, she went over the dress code and talked about wages. At the end of the interview, she hired me on the spot and signed me up for orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Process was quick and easy as the manager was really nice. I was called about two days after submitting an online application and invited back for an interview. That interview lasted about 10 minutes and I was asked back formamsecond interview which lasted about 5 minutes and I was hired on the spot. The most difficult part was that at the first interview, the manager asked me to learn two food items and tell him about them at then next interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread (Knoxville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Put in an application online, and got called later on the same day. Went in for an interview two days later, where it lasted for about an hour between two managers. They made everything very clear, and asked all your usual interview questions. I went back a second time for paperwork, then a third time, and the fourth time back I worked my first day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took the offer of $7.50, as its above minimum wage and isn't bad considering the pay.

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online through the PaneraBread.com/careers site. I got a call the next day for an interview. They wanted me to start orientation 3 days after the interview, but I'm not 16 yet so it will be a few weeks before I start orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacklick, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Panera Bread (Blacklick, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Went in to my interview had a DOUBLE interview basicly going against each other he asked IQ type of questions nothing about school hobbies nothing but overrall was very nice an funny JUS BE YOURSELF !

Interview Questions

• What's happened to our country 2005-2015   1 Answer
    • apple cost 20cents orang cost 40 cents how much does a peae cost ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process was very casual. As soon as I walked in, they offered me a drink. The manager interviewing me asked more personal questions like how my school life was, how my friends are, etc.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to work with another person and tell me about that experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Well I began the process by applying online. After a few days I called the store to follow- up, the manger on duty then set up an interview date. Two weeks after the interview I got a call back, for a second interview with the GM. It was there that I was notified I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Panera Bread (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Mostly just sitting and talking about the job, about previous work places, what we expected and asking questions. Also involved regular conversation. Interviewed with two people and was hired on the spot. Lasted about 45mins because it was mostly chit chat. Other people also came in and were sent out after about 10 mins.