Panera Bread

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Panera Bread in August 2013.

The first interview was a group interview where you had to memorize and explain a menu item. The second interview was with a mid-level manager who was supposed to stall until the arrival of a higher manager who did not show up. The third interview was with a new manager and ultimately a technicality. I was offered the job that day.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between customer service and hospitality?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Panera Bread in August 2011.

First, I applied online. Then, I went in and dropped off a resume. From there, they called me and asked for an interview. I went in and basically, they asked me about my schedule and how often I would be able to work, To be honest, they expected a lot of hours.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer dropped all of their food on the floor?   View Answer
    No negotiation. They gave me an hourly pay salary and I had to take it or leave.