Panera Bread Interview Questions & Reviews in Tampa, FL

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2014.

Initially seemed an upbeat and friendly workplace, but it didn't last. Turning in the application and getting an interview wasn't a problem, it was the managers following through with their appointment for the orientation (that they themselves set up) that was problematic. The first time I went in for the orientation, they were "in the middle of an audit" and were too busy to do it. Okay, annoying that they didn't call me before I drove all the way out there, but people make mistakes (but honestly, shouldn't they have been more prepared for their audit instead of rushing to get everything as presentable as possible the day of? Not good in my book, because they have at least all month to do these things). Rescheduled the orientation at a later time, but when I came back for that one, I was once again turned away because the manager wasn't even there, and again, they failed to notify me until after I got there (which seems to me they probably didn't even know I was coming *again*). This time I was more than annoyed at their display of total incompetence, and, not one to put up with nonsense more than once, I abandoned my pursuit in working for an entire organization that will now forever have a black mark on it's name.

Interview Questions

See above.

Worked for Panera Bread? Contribute to the Community!