Panther Expedited Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Expedite Van Driver Interview

Expedite Van Driver
Seville, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panther Expedited Services in December 2012.

Interview Details – Initial application was web based. Received call back from recruiting confirming information submitted. Company will pretty much accept anyone for attendance at orientation (where, of course, there is a further weeding-out process) who meet the minimum requirements of CDL, background, criminal, MVR, medical. Orientation is the time to ask questions about the operation. After, you are expected to hit the ground running.

Interview Question – There are no typical 'difficult interview questions' as there are with other lines of work. A person may find questions regarding criminal or driving history difficult depending on their background.   Answer Question

Client Manager Interview

Client Manager

Interviewed at Panther Expedited Services

Interview Details – Outstanding process and great manager!! They really push development and seem to be interesting in growing your career.

Interview Question – He asked me what make me special.   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Logistics

I applied online and interviewed at Panther Expedited Services.

Interview Details – It took over 2 months to hear back after submitting my application online. The first interview was with HR, second interview with department supervisor(s), third interview with CEO.

Interview Questions

Worked for Panther Expedited Services? Contribute to the Community!