Papa Gino's Holdings

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Register Interview

Gardner, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in April 2010.

Interview Details – The General manger at the time, Earl Sweat, was attentive and knew what he wanted in his employees. Lunch was given, as my interview was at 12 noon. The restaraunt was noisy due to the lunch rush and the fact their jukebox would randomly play songs.

Interview Question – Why did you pick a restaraunt to apply at?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Grill Cook Interview

Grill Cook
Ashland, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in January 2009.

Interview Details – i walked in to the store and asked if they were hiring, i filled out an aplication. a few days went by and i did not here anything from them so i want back in and referenced my application. the manager told me to come back at anther date. we sat down and talked abit, cant remember what about but got the job. i can tellyou theat if i did'nt go back in the second time i probably would never have gotten called.

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Framingham, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in May 2010.

Interview Details – I told the manager all of my previous experiences. Explained about the skills that i have obtained.

Interview Question – The most unexpected interview question was about my record?   View Answer

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings.

Interview Details – I went to the store location and filled out a paper application and returned to cashier, the general manager looked it over and asked me to come back the next day for an interview. The interview was straight forward. Questions aout past jobs, why I wanted to work there, scheduling. I was hired on the spot and started a few days later.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected or difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in April 2010.

Interview Details – Essentially went in applied and got hired on the spot, very little interviewing required.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work outside of your department?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in April 2009.

Interview Details – You walk in the door and ask for an application. Fill it out and return it to the manager. If they are hiring drivers at the moment you will probably get an interview. The interview is basic, a trained ape could do it. You need a car in good condition, car registration and proof of insurance. A car that does good on gas will make you more money.

Interview Questions

Worked for Papa Gino's Holdings? Contribute to the Community!