Papa Gino's Holdings

Interviews for Top Jobs at Papa Gino's Holdings

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in May 2010.

I told the manager all of my previous experiences. Explained about the skills that i have obtained.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected interview question was about my record?   View Answer

Register Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardner, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardner, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in April 2010.

The General manger at the time, Earl Sweat, was attentive and knew what he wanted in his employees. Lunch was given, as my interview was at 12 noon. The restaraunt was noisy due to the lunch rush and the fact their jukebox would randomly play songs.

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in January 2009.

i walked in to the store and asked if they were hiring, i filled out an aplication. a few days went by and i did not here anything from them so i want back in and referenced my application. the manager told me to come back at anther date. we sat down and talked abit, cant remember what about but got the job. i can tellyou theat if i did'nt go back in the second time i probably would never have gotten called.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings.

I went to the store location and filled out a paper application and returned to cashier, the general manager looked it over and asked me to come back the next day for an interview. The interview was straight forward. Questions aout past jobs, why I wanted to work there, scheduling. I was hired on the spot and started a few days later.

No negotiation

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in April 2010.

Essentially went in applied and got hired on the spot, very little interviewing required.

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in April 2009.

You walk in the door and ask for an application. Fill it out and return it to the manager. If they are hiring drivers at the moment you will probably get an interview. The interview is basic, a trained ape could do it. You need a car in good condition, car registration and proof of insurance. A car that does good on gas will make you more money.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been a delivery driver before?   View Answer
    • Do you have any moving violations?   View Answer