Papa John's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Papa John's (Mission Hills, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

There wasnt an interview process, I simply showed up ant they started the training and whatnot on that day. Although i also was hired with several others all at the same time as the store was reopening and needed to hire a full staff.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for papa johns?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Papa John's (San Leandro, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Briefly asked about my personality and what I am like and how I would react to customers. It was a one on one interview basically getting to know me and am I good at handling customer and able to provide good customer service.

Interview Questions

• Ask how you would handle certain situations and basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2013.

Interview

Turned in application ahead of time and then waited a week and called the store to see if the general manager/manager has reviewed my application with my resume. The manager actually was just reviewing it and said he was going to call me that day and scheduled an interview as soon as possible. Going through the process of the interview questions, he was very nice and understanding. Everything seemed to be in it's place and everyone was nice in the workplace. Got a paper saying what to wear to the next interview/orientation. Went through the orientation and filled out all the paper work for the hiring process and then got my hat, shirt and apron at the end (they ask you your size and what kind of hat you'd like).

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Papa John's (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview after 2 weeks. The interviewer asked me typical interview questions and then I took a drug test and background check. The interviewer told me I would get a call if I was hired. I know I was qualified for the job but didn't get hired.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you took the time to share a co-worker's or supervisor's achievements with others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Papa John's (Clarksville, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

I walked in for an application. Returned the application the next day and was immediately given a date for an interview later in the week. The AM was very nice and detailed. Explained the job, the co-workers and the "life" at PJs. Received a call two days later welcoming me to the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Papa John's (Spring, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Simple interview process. Made sure I told them I'm able to multitask.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Papa John's in December 2011.

Interview

Just got asked about school and when I'd be available, explained everything about what I'd have to do and discipline, I though I got the job on the spot and he told me he'd call me to tell me when I started, never got the call so I called and he said the spot was already taken.