Papa John's

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Spring, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Papa John's in February 2010.

Interview Details – Simple interview process. Made sure I told them I'm able to multitask.

Very Easy Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2013.

Interview Details – Turned in application ahead of time and then waited a week and called the store to see if the general manager/manager has reviewed my application with my resume. The manager actually was just reviewing it and said he was going to call me that day and scheduled an interview as soon as possible. Going through the process of the interview questions, he was very nice and understanding. Everything seemed to be in it's place and everyone was nice in the workplace. Got a paper saying what to wear to the next interview/orientation. Went through the orientation and filled out all the paper work for the hiring process and then got my hat, shirt and apron at the end (they ask you your size and what kind of hat you'd like).

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and got an interview after 2 weeks. The interviewer asked me typical interview questions and then I took a drug test and background check. The interviewer told me I would get a call if I was hired. I know I was qualified for the job but didn't get hired.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you took the time to share a co-worker's or supervisor's achievements with others?   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in December 2011.

Interview Details – Just got asked about school and when I'd be available, explained everything about what I'd have to do and discipline, I though I got the job on the spot and he told me he'd call me to tell me when I started, never got the call so I called and he said the spot was already taken.

Interview Question – When can you start?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Papa John's

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Papa John's Cashier interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Papa John's employees and interview candidates.