Papa John's Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

1.3

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

applied online. easy process. asked basic questions (background and driving record check). They also want to see if you will get along with other employees. This is good job for easy work. I strongly recommend to do it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

easy. basic informational questions, background and driving record check. no behavioral questions, there may have been some basic math questions to make sure you can correctly make change/count tips etc. its a pizza place...not the US government

Negotiation

no negotiations, drivers make best money anyway, more than managers.

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (North Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

From my experience I asked for an app from the general manager and did my app right away in front of them then called the store the next day and got an interview on a day where a few of us come in and wait for our turn and right when I got into the interview office the manager already told me I need to go to coroproate for a meeting and get all my clothes and I was like what am I really hired cool beans Sometimes I see people come in and ask for an app but our general manager says we are not hiring but other locations are when actually we are hiring I think this company is Racsiest and all aboyut looks

Interview Questions

• What days do you want to work   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate bt plz read my review so u hav full knowledge of what happens there

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Show up!!, put an application in person, you will get have a better chance of getting the job. They run a background check & your DMV record so make sure these areas are clean. You will probably meet with a General Manager for an interview after they go over your application and ask you basic information about your availability....They are pretty good about giving you a chance to prove yourself if you have limited work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Indian Trail, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Indian Trail, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I walked into the interview, and was greeted by a quiet girl with whom I had gone from high school. She asked the basic questions. ("Why do you want to work here?" "Do you have any experience?" "Are you a licensed driver?") The interview could not have been more than a half hour, and I was hired on the spot.

Negotiation

Minimum wage plus tips and mileage. Non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Fort Collins, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Turned in an application in person and a few days later I went back in and asked if they had a chance to review my application and the hiring manager told me to come in the next day for an interview. Interview was pretty easy and laid back. I wore kakis and a polo to the interview. They asked basic questions like "What is your availability?" "Can you work weekends?" "How do you do under stress?" Interview lasted about 10 minutes before I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you do when under pressure or stress?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Selden, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Papa John's (Selden, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

dont have any criminal records just look good show up to work n follow what ever the boss or manager or who ever is controlling have also a clean record n license

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

if you have a valid DL and insurance and a working vehicle you pretty much have the job. its pizza delivery and people are constantly quitting therefore they are always short staffed.

Negotiation

none

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

apply online-interview

Interview Questions

• nothing. just behavioral question.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Fill out application. They will call for a job interview. If all goes well, you will receive a date for orientation which is about 2 hours followed by a call from the manager of the store with your start date.

Negotiation

You most have car insurance and have a clean driving record to work as a driver.