Papa John's Delivery Driver Interview Questions

1.3

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Selden, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Selden, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2014.

dont have any criminal records just look good show up to work n follow what ever the boss or manager or who ever is controlling have also a clean record n license

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Papa John's.

if you have a valid DL and insurance and a working vehicle you pretty much have the job. its pizza delivery and people are constantly quitting therefore they are always short staffed.

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsborough, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsborough, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2011.

Owners were very friendly during the interview process

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult for the position, just be sure to memorize info from the online tutorials   Answer Question
    No negotiations over compensation for delivery driver

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Orange, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Orange, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in May 2011.

The interviewing process is pretty simple. they call you inside a room and ask you questions like do you have a valid drivers license? have you have any past experience? When are you able to start? Do you have current drivers Insurance? How far away do you live? Do you have any questions you would like to ask?

Interview Questions
    The pay was a set price.

apply online-interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Frisco, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's in March 2012.

apply online get called in

Interview Questions
    • Really easy interview as long as you seem normal basically standards are not very high   Answer Question
    They asked me if I wanted the job because the job is almost always in demand and I accepted on site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Papa John's in May 2012.

They pretty much just ask your availability, make sure you have insurance and a clean driving record, and how many hours you would like to work. If you can get the interview, it's a formality and you probably already got the job.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything unexpected for me when I first interviewed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Russellville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, KY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in November 2010.

Walked in and got the job, there isnt an interview process, its hey do you want a job... yes ok start today...

no negotiation and you are supposed to have business insurance but... they said that it was up to the employee to pay for that and FYI in Ky on my truck a 04 dakota... business insurance for a 21 yr old was aprox 300/month with no accidents or bad driving record so... you make aprox $500 in a month working 25 hours a week and you pay $300 for insurance profit for 100 hours of work... $200 that 2 dollars an HOUR!

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Papa John's.

Fill out application. They will call for a job interview. If all goes well, you will receive a date for orientation which is about 2 hours followed by a call from the manager of the store with your start date.

You most have car insurance and have a clean driving record to work as a driver.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesterfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2009.

Walked in filled out an application shortly after they called me for an interview then had me deliver for a Friday night shift and kinda went from their.

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!