Papa John's

Getting the Interview

27 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – if you have a valid DL and insurance and a working vehicle you pretty much have the job. its pizza delivery and people are constantly quitting therefore they are always short staffed.

Negotiation Details – none

Hillsborough, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2011.

Interview Details – Owners were very friendly during the interview process

Interview Question – No questions were difficult for the position, just be sure to memorize info from the online tutorials   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations over compensation for delivery driver

West Orange, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewing process is pretty simple. they call you inside a room and ask you questions like do you have a valid drivers license? have you have any past experience? When are you able to start? Do you have current drivers Insurance? How far away do you live? Do you have any questions you would like to ask?

Interview Question – They are all simple questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay was a set price.

Interviewed at Papa John's

Interview Details – apply online-interview

Interview Question – nothing. just behavioral question.   View Answer

Frisco, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's in March 2012.

Interview Details – apply online get called in

Interview Question – Really easy interview as long as you seem normal basically standards are not very high   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked me if I wanted the job because the job is almost always in demand and I accepted on site.

Athens, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Papa John's in May 2012.

Interview Details – They pretty much just ask your availability, make sure you have insurance and a clean driving record, and how many hours you would like to work. If you can get the interview, it's a formality and you probably already got the job.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything unexpected for me when I first interviewed.   Answer Question

Russellville, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in November 2010.

Interview Details – Walked in and got the job, there isnt an interview process, its hey do you want a job... yes ok start today...

Negotiation Details – no negotiation and you are supposed to have business insurance but... they said that it was up to the employee to pay for that and FYI in Ky on my truck a 04 dakota... business insurance for a 21 yr old was aprox 300/month with no accidents or bad driving record so... you make aprox $500 in a month working 25 hours a week and you pay $300 for insurance profit for 100 hours of work... $200 that 2 dollars an HOUR!

Delivery Driver

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – Fill out application. They will call for a job interview. If all goes well, you will receive a date for orientation which is about 2 hours followed by a call from the manager of the store with your start date.

Negotiation Details – You most have car insurance and have a clean driving record to work as a driver.

Chesterfield, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2009.

Interview Details – Walked in filled out an application shortly after they called me for an interview then had me deliver for a Friday night shift and kinda went from their.

Tallahassee, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Papa John's in September 2012.

Interview Details – The process was easy, after they called I interviewed in the store. it took about twenty minutes, very professional. Pay offered was ok.

Interview Question – typical questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Papa John's

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Papa John's Delivery Driver interview questions and advice. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by Papa John's employees and interview candidates.