Papa John's General Manager Interview Questions

2.5

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

rigorous internal development and training programs, I started as a customer service representative when I was in high school, and now I am a store manager with further advancement opportunities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Denham Springs, LA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Denham Springs, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

Supervisor was not very informative and I had two interviews before they would even discuss salary. This was a waste of my valuable time.

Not enough money

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Antioch, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

Wined and dined during the interview process. There was a large amount of attention to get talent when it was found. Interview process was fairly standard consisting of a multiple interview process with 2-5 supervisors and district managers. The process was seamless, expected, and non-stressful. It really felt like like the decision was already made and they were just going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a situation that you had difficult with and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable.