Papa John's General Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

General Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Papa John's.

rigorous internal development and training programs, I started as a customer service representative when I was in high school, and now I am a store manager with further advancement opportunities.

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Antioch, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, TN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2010.

Wined and dined during the interview process. There was a large amount of attention to get talent when it was found. Interview process was fairly standard consisting of a multiple interview process with 2-5 supervisors and district managers. The process was seamless, expected, and non-stressful. It really felt like like the decision was already made and they were just going through the motions.

Interview Questions
    • Please explain a situation that you had difficult with and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
    Non negotiable.

Anonymous Employee  in  Denham Springs, LA
    Anonymous Employee in Denham Springs, LA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2012.

Supervisor was not very informative and I had two interviews before they would even discuss salary. This was a waste of my valuable time.

Not enough money

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!