Papa John's Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Apr 18, 2015

1.3

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I walked in and asked if I could speak to the manager as I was dropping off my application. He took me to him and asked one question. I filled out an employee form on their computer and the manager told me to come back the next week...

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with answering phones?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Papa John's (Spring, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Simple interview process. Made sure I told them I'm able to multitask.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Papa John's (Conroe, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

I knew exactly what i was applying for, and the manager had a great feeling about me, I came in, filled out my App, and he told me to be there the next day, I had a job. Not really an interview or hiring process.

Interview Questions