Papa John's Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's in December 2011.

friend offered to get me job, manager had me fill out online tax info and all that jazz. No real interview

Interview Questions
    • they dont ask questions, manager leaves you in office to fill out all paper work.   Answer Question
    no negotiation phase, given minimum wage. Job offered on the spot

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Papa John's in February 2011.

Simple hiring process. Typical paper application. Face to face interview and job offer on the same day. Interviewed with store manager during an off peak time.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Papa John's in June 2010.

I called a local store and asked if they were hiring drivers. The manager asked me to come in and fill out an application. When I submitted the application, the manager asked me to obtain a background check. I obtained the background check and submitted it to the store. The manager scheduled a time to train on the computers and ordered shirts and name tags for me. Once I completed the training, I was ready to be scheduled for work.

Interview Questions
    • When you apply for a delivery position, you are scheduled for an orientation meeting as part of the training. During the meeting, the interviewer tells you about the company culture and what is expected. They explained company intolerance for people who show up to the orientation when they are scheduled.   Answer Question

The local area business was slow.