Papa John's

Updated Sep 29, 2014

1.2

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Insider Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's.

I came in to the office (a small room closed off from the store with a one-way mirror) and he asked a few questions. Very casual and it didn't seem very well planned. I got the job that day as they were in need of workers.

No negotiation. Minimum wage. Work your way up to around 20 hours a week.

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Insider Interview

Very simple hiring process for the branch I applied to. Had to fill out application ( only took a few mins) and talked with the general manager after returning it the next day. Hired due to short staffing.

Insider Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's.

Turned in paper application at the store. I was friends with the regional manager and other employees who worked there so I knew I had a guaranteed interview - which was about a week later. Interview was about 15 min long and only a few questions.

Insider Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's.

Received the interview because a had a friend who also worked there. Interview was brief and relatively informal.

Interview Questions
    • The focus of the interview was my previous food service experience.   Answer Question

Insider Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's.

I saw an ad on craigslist and applied online. I got a call the next day to come in and talk to the general manager. I came in, the manager called me back and said basically I updated you in the system as hired. We are in a hiring crunch right now. He started a background check f, then called me a few days later to schedule orientation.

Interview Questions
    • Can you stay a little later than what you put on you application.   View Answer

11 hours a week wouldnt pay any of my bills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's in October 2012.

Very easy interview. I had an in with a friend who already worked there so I pretty much already had the job. They'll hire anyone who appears that they're trainable. They asked typical behavioral questions (what would you do in this situation, etc) and talked about past experience (if applicable).

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you'll be able to handle fast-paced work?   Answer Question

Insider Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's in October 2011.

Go to the area were the computer is in the back, near the tip boxes. The process begin ask your name age and birth. If you still in high school ask can you get premission to work from the school in which attending.