Papa John's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – Filled out application online, got an email for the interview three days later came in for interview two days after that. The interview was short less than five minutes it was pretty straight forward just questions about my availability.

Interview Question – When am i available to work?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They say part time but its really not true. They also will not adjust days for schooling so weekday availability preferred as well as weekends.

Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2010.

Interview Details – I called a local store and asked if they were hiring drivers. The manager asked me to come in and fill out an application. When I submitted the application, the manager asked me to obtain a background check. I obtained the background check and submitted it to the store. The manager scheduled a time to train on the computers and ordered shirts and name tags for me. Once I completed the training, I was ready to be scheduled for work.

Interview Question – When you apply for a delivery position, you are scheduled for an orientation meeting as part of the training. During the meeting, the interviewer tells you about the company culture and what is expected. They explained company intolerance for people who show up to the orientation when they are scheduled.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The local area business was slow.

Pizza Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2010.

Interview Details – Walked in, filled out application, got hired on the spot. I had a family member that worked here so they vouched for me. I believe now you have to go online to fill out an application. However, stopping by to talk with the GM (general manager) would be recommended.

Interview Question – When can you start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating for driver pay. You get what they pay or you don't work here.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Digital Marketing Specialist

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted through LinkedIn via the hiring manager. They sent me the job description and asked me if I would be interested. I applied online and messaged him back letting him know that I found this to be an exciting opportunity.

A few days later I got a call from HR asking to schedule a phone interview. I later came to find out that this was the "phone screening" process. I had about a 15 minute conversation with HR that asked standard interview questions and prompted me about my previous experience on my resume. It seemed as though he asked 2-3 common interview questions, 2-3 questions about my experience and 2-3 questions the person looking to fill the position would want to know. I think he was taking notes while I was talking. I am sure he probably gave those notes to the person hiring for the position.

A day later I was contacted again to set up an in person interview by the end of the week. It seemed to me that they were wanting to move this along quickly. The day before my interview they had to change it to a phone interview because the person doing the interview had to leave town. This interview had similar questions to the phone screen. It was pretty basic, just wanting to know my experience. The interviewer talked a lot more than I did and almost seemed to be selling me the job.

The next day, again I was contacted by HR wanting to reschedule the in-person interview. I figured that the first time we spoke was more to just be polite and not cancel because the in-person interview was more of what I expected from the process. I interviewed with 2 men that I would be working with. They both took turns asking questions. The conversation was pretty relaxed yet formal. The interview probably lasted a half an hour.

It was right around the holidays so this time it took them a while to get back to me but the next time they contacted me (3 weeks later) it was to offer me the job.

Interview Question – What do you think is the most important quality in an employee?   Answer Question

Cashier/Food Handler Interview

Cashier/Food Handler

Interviewed at Papa John's

Interview Details – I meet the manager because my friend's sister use to work there. He needed people really badly so he told me to come in with my papers and everything. When I went to go give him my papers , he just told me to come in in a few days for training.

Interview Question – How old are you ?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – rigorous internal development and training programs, I started as a customer service representative when I was in high school, and now I am a store manager with further advancement opportunities.

Interview Question – questions regarding previous experience   Answer Question

Waukegan, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in February 2013.

Interview Details – Went in to apply already knowing I had the job (they needed drivers and a friend who worked there gave me a good reference), had the interview on the spot and the manager told me to come in the next day to start.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Phone Representative Interview

Phone Representative
San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2011.

Interview Details – Walked in, filled out an application, and hired on spot after one question. Very easy and up front. Front line work, so no difficult questions were asked. They were in need of help.

Interview Question – Why do you want this position   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Papa John's in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very rude and asked many questions that aren't fit for a work environment. He wouldn't even shake my hand and he is very unprofessional. I wouldnt reccommend this to anybody if you are ethnic.

Interview Question – Do you live in the ghetto and many other questions that didnt pertain to the skill needed to complete the job,   View Answer

Interviewed at Papa John's

Interview Details – Hey brother, there is an endless road to rediscover. Hey, sister, Hello bye, I say hello, I say say goodbye. What is up there dog hey brother hey sister.

Interview Question – are you ok with getting terrible pay?   Answer Question

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!