Papa John's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier/Food Handler Interview

Cashier/Food Handler

Interviewed at Papa John's

Interview Details – I meet the manager because my friend's sister use to work there. He needed people really badly so he told me to come in with my papers and everything. When I went to go give him my papers , he just told me to come in in a few days for training.

Interview Question – How old are you ?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – rigorous internal development and training programs, I started as a customer service representative when I was in high school, and now I am a store manager with further advancement opportunities.

Interview Question – questions regarding previous experience   Answer Question

Waukegan, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in February 2013.

Interview Details – Went in to apply already knowing I had the job (they needed drivers and a friend who worked there gave me a good reference), had the interview on the spot and the manager told me to come in the next day to start.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Phone Representative Interview

Phone Representative
San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2011.

Interview Details – Walked in, filled out an application, and hired on spot after one question. Very easy and up front. Front line work, so no difficult questions were asked. They were in need of help.

Interview Question – Why do you want this position   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Papa John's in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very rude and asked many questions that aren't fit for a work environment. He wouldn't even shake my hand and he is very unprofessional. I wouldnt reccommend this to anybody if you are ethnic.

Interview Question – Do you live in the ghetto and many other questions that didnt pertain to the skill needed to complete the job,   View Answer

Interviewed at Papa John's

Interview Details – Hey brother, there is an endless road to rediscover. Hey, sister, Hello bye, I say hello, I say say goodbye. What is up there dog hey brother hey sister.

Interview Question – are you ok with getting terrible pay?   Answer Question

Insider Interview

Insider

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – Turned in paper application at the store. I was friends with the regional manager and other employees who worked there so I knew I had a guaranteed interview - which was about a week later. Interview was about 15 min long and only a few questions.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Retail Interview

Retail
Pahrump, NV

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Papa John's in July 2013.

Interview Details – To start off it was a basic interview. There were two interviews total and they asked basic questions about my schedule, work experience, and why I'd make a good team member in their crew. The questions weren't over-the-top or time consuming at all.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Papa John's Pizza?   Answer Question

Insider Interview

Insider
Akron, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's in October 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. I had an in with a friend who already worked there so I pretty much already had the job. They'll hire anyone who appears that they're trainable. They asked typical behavioral questions (what would you do in this situation, etc) and talked about past experience (if applicable).

Interview Question – Do you think you'll be able to handle fast-paced work?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – basically they email or call you for an interview and sell you the job. if it all sounds good to you they run a background and mvr check and if that clears they bring you in for training which takes a few days to a week based on demand.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, pay is already set

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!