Papa John's Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2015

1.4

In Store Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

He ask basic interviewer questions, they really wanted to know about you. Had to tell a lot about what i do. The position mostly needs you to answer phones and place orders. Have to seem like a nice person on the phone. You're basically a costumer representative so you have to deal with the phone call problems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roxboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Papa John's (Roxboro, NC).

Interview

No interview, just filled out papers and asked when could I start. Everyone is usually hired on the spot, no questions asked. Only people I've seen not hired are people without transportation, or giving a bad "vibe"- rude, drunk, high, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good second job, but can't make enough to survive if your only job unless you are in a larger urban area. Rural store tips are small, if anything.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

easy. basic informational questions, background and driving record check. no behavioral questions, there may have been some basic math questions to make sure you can correctly make change/count tips etc. its a pizza place...not the US government

Negotiation

no negotiations, drivers make best money anyway, more than managers.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Easy as pizza pie. Ask you normal questions, no drug screening. You basically will be hired if they call you. They are always in need of a driver. After your hired you will watch a bunch of videos and poof!! Your a delivery driver with your very own topper :(

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nope

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's (North Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

From my experience I asked for an app from the general manager and did my app right away in front of them then called the store the next day and got an interview on a day where a few of us come in and wait for our turn and right when I got into the interview office the manager already told me I need to go to coroproate for a meeting and get all my clothes and I was like what am I really hired cool beans

Sometimes I see people come in and ask for an app but our general manager says we are not hiring but other locations are when actually we are hiring

I think this company is Racsiest and all aboyut looks

Interview Questions

• What days do you want to work   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate bt plz read my review so u hav full knowledge of what happens there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farragut, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's (Farragut, TN).

Interview

I went into the store during the day when the store manage was there to inquire about employment. This is helpful if you dress halfway decent, don't stink, and can enunciate a word or two. You are already one step ahead. Now the store manager (the one who decides whether or not to hire you) knows you a little. This puts you ad an advantage to an anonymous person who just dropped off an application. I followed up with a phone call a few days later to jog his memory of me and our brief conversation (remember when you pay the manager that first in-store visit, be sure to start a conversation so he has something to remember you by).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They pay what they pay.

Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

First interview I was hired, only 1 yr experience needed and a clean driving record, all races are welcome here, black Hispanic white etc. friendly stuff, drivers are very nice to each other u always go w a partner and a lumper long hrs but u get every other day off always extra work.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Showed up, filled out app, called the manager, got a call back went to inter view and got the job.
    Been working there ever since. good job for easy work

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

One simple interview to determine if I had the resources(a car) to deliver with and how I would interact with customers. The questions were not too difficult. They also want to see if you will get along with other employees.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mableton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's (Mableton, GA).

Interview

I applied online. I got a call a few weeks later from the General Manager from the PJ location I applied for and set up an interview. If you could call it that, I showed up on time and he basically said I had the job right then and there. I think the resume you submit says a lot about you and your personality. Applying online I tried to be upbeat and friendly and I guess that's what they were looking for. The job was fun because of your co-workers and was a great first job but it was eventually time to move forward.