Papa John's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

1.5

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's.

Was straight forward. Need license and insurance. Applied online. Got a call back, interviewed on site. Got a call back and was offered the job. I started less than a week after applying.

Non-negotiable

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Selden, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Selden, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2014.

dont have any criminal records just look good show up to work n follow what ever the boss or manager or who ever is controlling have also a clean record n license

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Papa John's.

Filled out application online, got an email for the interview three days later came in for interview two days after that. The interview was short less than five minutes it was pretty straight forward just questions about my availability.

Interview Questions

They say part time but its really not true. They also will not adjust days for schooling so weekday availability preferred as well as weekends.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2010.

I called a local store and asked if they were hiring drivers. The manager asked me to come in and fill out an application. When I submitted the application, the manager asked me to obtain a background check. I obtained the background check and submitted it to the store. The manager scheduled a time to train on the computers and ordered shirts and name tags for me. Once I completed the training, I was ready to be scheduled for work.

Interview Questions
    • When you apply for a delivery position, you are scheduled for an orientation meeting as part of the training. During the meeting, the interviewer tells you about the company culture and what is expected. They explained company intolerance for people who show up to the orientation when they are scheduled.   Answer Question

The local area business was slow.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2010.

Walked in, filled out application, got hired on the spot. I had a family member that worked here so they vouched for me. I believe now you have to go online to fill out an application. However, stopping by to talk with the GM (general manager) would be recommended.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating for driver pay. You get what they pay or you don't work here.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Papa John's.

I was initially contacted through LinkedIn via the hiring manager. They sent me the job description and asked me if I would be interested. I applied online and messaged him back letting him know that I found this to be an exciting opportunity.

A few days later I got a call from HR asking to schedule a phone interview. I later came to find out that this was the "phone screening" process. I had about a 15 minute conversation with HR that asked standard interview questions and prompted me about my previous experience on my resume. It seemed as though he asked 2-3 common interview questions, 2-3 questions about my experience and 2-3 questions the person looking to fill the position would want to know. I think he was taking notes while I was talking. I am sure he probably gave those notes to the person hiring for the position.

A day later I was contacted again to set up an in person interview by the end of the week. It seemed to me that they were wanting to move this along quickly. The day before my interview they had to change it to a phone interview because the person doing the interview had to leave town. This interview had similar questions to the phone screen. It was pretty basic, just wanting to know my experience. The interviewer talked a lot more than I did and almost seemed to be selling me the job.

The next day, again I was contacted by HR wanting to reschedule the in-person interview. I figured that the first time we spoke was more to just be polite and not cancel because the in-person interview was more of what I expected from the process. I interviewed with 2 men that I would be working with. They both took turns asking questions. The conversation was pretty relaxed yet formal. The interview probably lasted a half an hour.

It was right around the holidays so this time it took them a while to get back to me but the next time they contacted me (3 weeks later) it was to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most important quality in an employee?   Answer Question

Cashier/Food Handler Interview

I meet the manager because my friend's sister use to work there. He needed people really badly so he told me to come in with my papers and everything. When I went to go give him my papers , he just told me to come in in a few days for training.

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Papa John's.

rigorous internal development and training programs, I started as a customer service representative when I was in high school, and now I am a store manager with further advancement opportunities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waukegan, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in February 2013.

Went in to apply already knowing I had the job (they needed drivers and a friend who worked there gave me a good reference), had the interview on the spot and the manager told me to come in the next day to start.

Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2011.

Walked in, filled out an application, and hired on spot after one question. Very easy and up front. Front line work, so no difficult questions were asked. They were in need of help.

Interview Questions

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!