Papa John's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

1.5

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I turned in a paper application, the hiring process has since turned web based. After a few days I received a call for an interview. The store's manager asked me normal questions. They gave me 2 weeks to end things with my old job amicably.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think makes a good delivery driver?   View Answer

Insider Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's.

I came in to the office (a small room closed off from the store with a one-way mirror) and he asked a few questions. Very casual and it didn't seem very well planned. I got the job that day as they were in need of workers.

No negotiation. Minimum wage. Work your way up to around 20 hours a week.

Insider Interview

Very simple hiring process for the branch I applied to. Had to fill out application ( only took a few mins) and talked with the general manager after returning it the next day. Hired due to short staffing.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's.

Was straight forward. Need license and insurance. Applied online. Got a call back, interviewed on site. Got a call back and was offered the job. I started less than a week after applying.

Non-negotiable

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indian Trail, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indian Trail, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's in September 2014.

I walked into the interview, and was greeted by a quiet girl with whom I had gone from high school. She asked the basic questions. ("Why do you want to work here?" "Do you have any experience?" "Are you a licensed driver?") The interview could not have been more than a half hour, and I was hired on the spot.

Minimum wage plus tips and mileage. Non-negotiable.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Papa John's.

Filled out application online, got an email for the interview three days later came in for interview two days after that. The interview was short less than five minutes it was pretty straight forward just questions about my availability.

Interview Questions

They say part time but its really not true. They also will not adjust days for schooling so weekday availability preferred as well as weekends.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Papa John's.

I was initially contacted through LinkedIn via the hiring manager. They sent me the job description and asked me if I would be interested. I applied online and messaged him back letting him know that I found this to be an exciting opportunity.

A few days later I got a call from HR asking to schedule a phone interview. I later came to find out that this was the "phone screening" process. I had about a 15 minute conversation with HR that asked standard interview questions and prompted me about my previous experience on my resume. It seemed as though he asked 2-3 common interview questions, 2-3 questions about my experience and 2-3 questions the person looking to fill the position would want to know. I think he was taking notes while I was talking. I am sure he probably gave those notes to the person hiring for the position.

A day later I was contacted again to set up an in person interview by the end of the week. It seemed to me that they were wanting to move this along quickly. The day before my interview they had to change it to a phone interview because the person doing the interview had to leave town. This interview had similar questions to the phone screen. It was pretty basic, just wanting to know my experience. The interviewer talked a lot more than I did and almost seemed to be selling me the job.

The next day, again I was contacted by HR wanting to reschedule the in-person interview. I figured that the first time we spoke was more to just be polite and not cancel because the in-person interview was more of what I expected from the process. I interviewed with 2 men that I would be working with. They both took turns asking questions. The conversation was pretty relaxed yet formal. The interview probably lasted a half an hour.

It was right around the holidays so this time it took them a while to get back to me but the next time they contacted me (3 weeks later) it was to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most important quality in an employee?   Answer Question

Cashier/Food Handler Interview

I meet the manager because my friend's sister use to work there. He needed people really badly so he told me to come in with my papers and everything. When I went to go give him my papers , he just told me to come in in a few days for training.

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Papa John's.

rigorous internal development and training programs, I started as a customer service representative when I was in high school, and now I am a store manager with further advancement opportunities.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Hey brother, there is an endless road to rediscover. Hey, sister, Hello bye, I say hello, I say say goodbye. What is up there dog hey brother hey sister.