Papa John's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

met with manager and discussed position and my background. Discussed position, hours, days available. Was given opportunity to tell how I could be good for position and my excellent customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Any accidents in last 3 years   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mableton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Mableton, GA).

Interview

I applied online. I got a call a few weeks later from the General Manager from the PJ location I applied for and set up an interview. If you could call it that, I showed up on time and he basically said I had the job right then and there. I think the resume you submit says a lot about you and your personality. Applying online I tried to be upbeat and friendly and I guess that's what they were looking for. The job was fun because of your co-workers and was a great first job but it was eventually time to move forward.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Marietta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was easy, I got a call to come in and check out the restaurant, they offered me a job, the manager was very easy and I did my interview while the manager was making pizza so it wasn't hard at all

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a restaurant?   1 Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's in December 2013.

Interview

Interview was about five minutes long. The manager just asked me where I used to work and what I did there and then he told me more about what I would be doing when I start.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Sat down with the manager and asked about previous work experience. Great interview and reflective of how even though they are a large company they empower each manager with the hiring decisions.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to work until 2 AM or later.   1 Answer

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Louisville, KY) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with HR rep via telephone and was scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager. Interview went all right, with one notable exception: the interviewer described one of my current job responsibilities in a negative and biased way. When I didn't agree with him and explained why not, he became angry. Not overtly so, but he turned red and was tight-lipped, obviously put out that I would not agree with him. After that interview, the HR rep called and left a message for me to return the call. Upon my returning the call, she let me know that they had decided to pursue another candidate. It is unusual to have HR follow up at all, much less with a phone call when they are not interested. However, please don't make me call you back for a rejection. Leave a message, or send an email. Two months after that, I received an email letting me know that the company had narrowed their search, and I wasn't on the list. I had successfully put that unfortunate interview out of my mind, but was unpleasantly reminded of it with this long overdue email.

Interview Questions

• Criticism of how my current company handles a particular situation, with a "Don't you agree?" added at the end.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

I was hired on the spot they needed employees. I didn't have to answer any questions he just looked at my application and asked when could I start the job. I told him right away. It was statue front of the store the next day he put me on computer training and the rest was history. Within a day I had a job there.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start working?!   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

It's a different story for me. For me I knew a manager at one of the stores. Had a built friendship. He knew I was a hard worker. I told him I needed a job and I was able to get hired on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview after 2 weeks. The interviewer asked me typical interview questions and then I took a drug test and background check. The interviewer told me I would get a call if I was hired. I know I was qualified for the job but didn't get hired.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you took the time to share a co-worker's or supervisor's achievements with others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Tucson, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

Hand written application. Basic fast food interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a angry customer.   1 Answer