Papa John's

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2010.

Interview Details – I called a local store and asked if they were hiring drivers. The manager asked me to come in and fill out an application. When I submitted the application, the manager asked me to obtain a background check. I obtained the background check and submitted it to the store. The manager scheduled a time to train on the computers and ordered shirts and name tags for me. Once I completed the training, I was ready to be scheduled for work.

Interview Question – When you apply for a delivery position, you are scheduled for an orientation meeting as part of the training. During the meeting, the interviewer tells you about the company culture and what is expected. They explained company intolerance for people who show up to the orientation when they are scheduled.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The local area business was slow.

Pizza Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2010.

Interview Details – Walked in, filled out application, got hired on the spot. I had a family member that worked here so they vouched for me. I believe now you have to go online to fill out an application. However, stopping by to talk with the GM (general manager) would be recommended.

Interview Question – When can you start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating for driver pay. You get what they pay or you don't work here.

Waukegan, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in February 2013.

Interview Details – Went in to apply already knowing I had the job (they needed drivers and a friend who worked there gave me a good reference), had the interview on the spot and the manager told me to come in the next day to start.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Papa John's in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very rude and asked many questions that aren't fit for a work environment. He wouldn't even shake my hand and he is very unprofessional. I wouldnt reccommend this to anybody if you are ethnic.

Interview Question – Do you live in the ghetto and many other questions that didnt pertain to the skill needed to complete the job,   View Answer

Interviewed at Papa John's

Interview Details – Hey brother, there is an endless road to rediscover. Hey, sister, Hello bye, I say hello, I say say goodbye. What is up there dog hey brother hey sister.

Interview Question – are you ok with getting terrible pay?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – basically they email or call you for an interview and sell you the job. if it all sounds good to you they run a background and mvr check and if that clears they bring you in for training which takes a few days to a week based on demand.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, pay is already set

Roanoke, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in December 2013.

Interview Details – I went in dressed somewhat casually. I was asked if I wanted the job. I said yes.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in January 2012.

Interview Details – Hand written application. Basic fast food interview.

Interview Question – How do you deal with a angry customer.   View Answer

Midwest City, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's in March 2013.

Interview Details – I put in an application, got a call a week later, came in for a very basic interview, then was told to come in for work the next day.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Honolulu, HI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – It's a different story for me. For me I knew a manager at one of the stores. Had a built friendship. He knew I was a hard worker. I told him I needed a job and I was able to get hired on the spot.

Interview Question – I didn't have to answer any questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!