Papa John's Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014

1.3

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's.

Was straight forward. Need license and insurance. Applied online. Got a call back, interviewed on site. Got a call back and was offered the job. I started less than a week after applying.

Non-negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2010.

I called a local store and asked if they were hiring drivers. The manager asked me to come in and fill out an application. When I submitted the application, the manager asked me to obtain a background check. I obtained the background check and submitted it to the store. The manager scheduled a time to train on the computers and ordered shirts and name tags for me. Once I completed the training, I was ready to be scheduled for work.

Interview Questions
    • When you apply for a delivery position, you are scheduled for an orientation meeting as part of the training. During the meeting, the interviewer tells you about the company culture and what is expected. They explained company intolerance for people who show up to the orientation when they are scheduled.   Answer Question

The local area business was slow.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2010.

Walked in, filled out application, got hired on the spot. I had a family member that worked here so they vouched for me. I believe now you have to go online to fill out an application. However, stopping by to talk with the GM (general manager) would be recommended.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating for driver pay. You get what they pay or you don't work here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waukegan, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in February 2013.

Went in to apply already knowing I had the job (they needed drivers and a friend who worked there gave me a good reference), had the interview on the spot and the manager told me to come in the next day to start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Papa John's in March 2013.

Very rude and asked many questions that aren't fit for a work environment. He wouldn't even shake my hand and he is very unprofessional. I wouldnt reccommend this to anybody if you are ethnic.

Interview Questions
    • Do you live in the ghetto and many other questions that didnt pertain to the skill needed to complete the job,   View Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Hey brother, there is an endless road to rediscover. Hey, sister, Hello bye, I say hello, I say say goodbye. What is up there dog hey brother hey sister.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's.

basically they email or call you for an interview and sell you the job. if it all sounds good to you they run a background and mvr check and if that clears they bring you in for training which takes a few days to a week based on demand.

no negotiation, pay is already set

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in December 2013.

I went in dressed somewhat casually. I was asked if I wanted the job. I said yes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in January 2012.

Hand written application. Basic fast food interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with a angry customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Midwest City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midwest City, OK

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's in March 2013.

I put in an application, got a call a week later, came in for a very basic interview, then was told to come in for work the next day.

Interview Questions

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!