Papa John's

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Waukegan, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in February 2013.

Interview Details – Went in to apply already knowing I had the job (they needed drivers and a friend who worked there gave me a good reference), had the interview on the spot and the manager told me to come in the next day to start.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Papa John's in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very rude and asked many questions that aren't fit for a work environment. He wouldn't even shake my hand and he is very unprofessional. I wouldnt reccommend this to anybody if you are ethnic.

Interview Question – Do you live in the ghetto and many other questions that didnt pertain to the skill needed to complete the job,   View Answer

Interviewed at Papa John's

Interview Details – Hey brother, there is an endless road to rediscover. Hey, sister, Hello bye, I say hello, I say say goodbye. What is up there dog hey brother hey sister.

Interview Question – are you ok with getting terrible pay?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – basically they email or call you for an interview and sell you the job. if it all sounds good to you they run a background and mvr check and if that clears they bring you in for training which takes a few days to a week based on demand.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, pay is already set

Roanoke, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in December 2013.

Interview Details – I went in dressed somewhat casually. I was asked if I wanted the job. I said yes.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in January 2012.

Interview Details – Hand written application. Basic fast food interview.

Interview Question – How do you deal with a angry customer.   View Answer

Midwest City, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's in March 2013.

Interview Details – I put in an application, got a call a week later, came in for a very basic interview, then was told to come in for work the next day.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Honolulu, HI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – It's a different story for me. For me I knew a manager at one of the stores. Had a built friendship. He knew I was a hard worker. I told him I needed a job and I was able to get hired on the spot.

Interview Question – I didn't have to answer any questions.   Answer Question

College Station, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – I walked in, I approached the cashier, I said I wanted a job, they handed me an application, I filled it out in the restaurant, I returned the application to the cashier, they told me to wait while they got the manager, the manager came out and asked me to sit down, the manager asked me a series of boilerplate questions, I answered them, the manager said I was hired and told me when to come in

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, it was an interview for delivery driver   Answer Question

Peoria, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Papa John's in January 2010.

Interview Details – The marquee said "Hiring drivers." So I went in and talked to the general manager. He was super nice. He said he would let me work that night if there wasn't paperwork to process. I was working within a week. We did one interview right there on the spot. It was mostly about availability, working vehicle, and willing to work nights.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just act professional. Don't look like a slob. I had been out looking for other jobs, so I happened to have a tie on. I know, it seems weird to have a tie on in Papa John's. But hey, I got the job immediately. Throughout my time there, I saw other applications. The ones with stupid answers, we all laughed at. The ones that sounded somewhat intelligent usually got called.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Papa John's

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Papa John's Pizza Delivery Driver interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Papa John's employees and interview candidates.