Papa John's Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014

1.4

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I turned in a paper application, the hiring process has since turned web based. After a few days I received a call for an interview. The store's manager asked me normal questions. They gave me 2 weeks to end things with my old job amicably.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think makes a good delivery driver?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's.

Was straight forward. Need license and insurance. Applied online. Got a call back, interviewed on site. Got a call back and was offered the job. I started less than a week after applying.

Non-negotiable

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Hey brother, there is an endless road to rediscover. Hey, sister, Hello bye, I say hello, I say say goodbye. What is up there dog hey brother hey sister.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's.

basically they email or call you for an interview and sell you the job. if it all sounds good to you they run a background and mvr check and if that clears they bring you in for training which takes a few days to a week based on demand.

no negotiation, pay is already set

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's in December 2013.

I went in dressed somewhat casually. I was asked if I wanted the job. I said yes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midwest City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midwest City, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Papa John's in March 2013.

I put in an application, got a call a week later, came in for a very basic interview, then was told to come in for work the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Papa John's in March 2013.

Very rude and asked many questions that aren't fit for a work environment. He wouldn't even shake my hand and he is very unprofessional. I wouldnt reccommend this to anybody if you are ethnic.

Interview Questions
    • Do you live in the ghetto and many other questions that didnt pertain to the skill needed to complete the job,   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's in February 2013.

Went in to apply already knowing I had the job (they needed drivers and a friend who worked there gave me a good reference), had the interview on the spot and the manager told me to come in the next day to start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's.

It's a different story for me. For me I knew a manager at one of the stores. Had a built friendship. He knew I was a hard worker. I told him I needed a job and I was able to get hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Papa John's.

I walked in, I approached the cashier, I said I wanted a job, they handed me an application, I filled it out in the restaurant, I returned the application to the cashier, they told me to wait while they got the manager, the manager came out and asked me to sit down, the manager asked me a series of boilerplate questions, I answered them, the manager said I was hired and told me when to come in

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, it was an interview for delivery driver   Answer Question