Papa John's Shift Leader Interview Questions

1.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's.

very easy pass a personality test and seem like a normal person you basically get the job if there is a need for the position most management is promoted from whithin

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berwyn, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2012.

I filled out a paper application and was asked if I had ever lead a team before. They pretty much just wanted to make sure I understood how to operate all aspects of the store. They trained me for a few days and I was good to go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in July 2010.

There wasn't much to it when I was interviewed. I was called in to speak with the general manager of the store. He asked me some very basic questions and went over my previous work experience. After that he offered me the job on the spot, explaining that I would start out as an insider to learn the basics and would then be put into management training in approximately 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked any difficult or unexpected questions. I think he had already decided to hire me based on my resume and the interview was more of a formality to reinforce that decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Conroe, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2009.

I knew exactly what i was applying for, and the manager had a great feeling about me, I came in, filled out my App, and he told me to be there the next day, I had a job. Not really an interview or hiring process.

Interview Questions

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!