Papa John's Shift Leader Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Bedford, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I didn't have an interview. I asked for a job and got hired.No interview at all. I was told to come back in a few days to start working. I was hired with no experience and not a lot of previous work history.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

very easy pass a personality test and seem like a normal person you basically get the job if there is a need for the position most management is promoted from whithin

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Berwyn, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I filled out a paper application and was asked if I had ever lead a team before. They pretty much just wanted to make sure I understood how to operate all aspects of the store. They trained me for a few days and I was good to go.

Interview Questions

• Would you be OK with minimum wage?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Bethlehem, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Very simple and easy. Basically wanted to know whether or not you were available during the times they needed and how reliable you were. They also wanted to know whether or not you were able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal down time. Usually 3-4 hours of straight work without stopping (depending on the sales volume for that particular day). The interview is solid and helped you get a good idea for what was expected. No "beating around the bushes" with the expectations.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time when you had to deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2010.

Interview

There wasn't much to it when I was interviewed. I was called in to speak with the general manager of the store. He asked me some very basic questions and went over my previous work experience. After that he offered me the job on the spot, explaining that I would start out as an insider to learn the basics and would then be put into management training in approximately 2 months.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any difficult or unexpected questions. I think he had already decided to hire me based on my resume and the interview was more of a formality to reinforce that decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Conroe, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

I knew exactly what i was applying for, and the manager had a great feeling about me, I came in, filled out my App, and he told me to be there the next day, I had a job. Not really an interview or hiring process.