Papa John's

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview Details – very easy pass a personality test and seem like a normal person you basically get the job if there is a need for the position most management is promoted from whithin

Negotiation Details – N/A

Berwyn, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in April 2012.

Interview Details – I filled out a paper application and was asked if I had ever lead a team before. They pretty much just wanted to make sure I understood how to operate all aspects of the store. They trained me for a few days and I was good to go.

Interview Question – Would you be OK with minimum wage?   View Answer

Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in July 2010.

Interview Details – There wasn't much to it when I was interviewed. I was called in to speak with the general manager of the store. He asked me some very basic questions and went over my previous work experience. After that he offered me the job on the spot, explaining that I would start out as an insider to learn the basics and would then be put into management training in approximately 2 months.

Interview Question – I was not asked any difficult or unexpected questions. I think he had already decided to hire me based on my resume and the interview was more of a formality to reinforce that decision.   Answer Question

Conroe, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Papa John's in June 2009.

Interview Details – I knew exactly what i was applying for, and the manager had a great feeling about me, I came in, filled out my App, and he told me to be there the next day, I had a job. Not really an interview or hiring process.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!