Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Interview Questions & Reviews in Houston, TX

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen in June 2011.

The interviewer was very friendly and relaxed. She asked a lot of scenario based question. If a guest had a problem with the meal? And of course the basic question: Tell me about yourself. After I interviewed with the recruiter, I was called back for an interview with the General Manager. His main concern was could I function well under stress. Once i had the job, I went through an intense four week training. They provided me with flashcards so I could learn every item on the menu. There were test that I completed online in the kitchen. I had to take a practical at the end of every section. I had to test for my TABC, which they paid me for. They do pay during training. It was $8.75 an hour.

Interview Questions
    It was pretty straight forward. I received standard pay for tipped staff--$2.13 an hour. The tips were pretty good though. During lunch I had an average type of $15 per table and during dinner $25 or higher per table. They typically give you three tables in your section.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen in June 2013.

Come dressed for an interview and be up-beat. All interviews are done face-to-face on select days and at particular times, so it's a good idea to call ahead of time.

An initial interview will be conducted to determine your experience and skill level. General conversation and small talk will take place and if you can show that you are knowledgeable and likeable then you will be asked to return for a second interview with a more senior manager.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel sets you apart from other candidates? (All questions were pretty typical)   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen in January 2011.

Very simple no hassle at all, had two interviews and it was over.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Worked for Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen? Contribute to the Community!