Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

i was asked to stay for an interview the same day I turned in my application, so when you turn in your application make sure you look decent just in case. That day I was interviewed by an assistant manager, a few days later I was called to set up an appointment to be interviewed by the general manager.

Interview Questions
    • The questions aren't really too difficult. They really just want to know about you as a person and want to see that you are comfortable and sincere when talking.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

Walk-in interviews are Monday-Wednesday at 3:00pm. I was interviewed by a manager and she asked me to introduce myself and tell her a little about my work experience. It's important to be yourself and smile and show that you have people-skills.

Interview Questions
    • What does customer service means to you?
      What will you contribute to Pappadeaux?

Answer Question

Server Interview

Went through two interviews. The first one was with a floor manager, she asked basic interview questions and described the job thoroughly. The next one was a few days after, and it was with the supervisor. It was laid back and he asked questions about my previous experience. Was hired on the spot.

No negotiation

Server Interview

laid back, GM asked about work experience, asked about myself, asked how long I plan to work there, asked what good service meant to me, asked what kind of service I look for when I go out to eat. Then offered me the job on the spot

Server Interview

I had one interview with the GM and got hired on the spot

Food Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

What is your favorite restaurant? Describe to me in detail about your favorite dish there. Why do you want to work for Pappadeaux? How would you handle a stressful night serving here? Have you ever been a server before?

Interview Questions
    You're a server - it's $2.13 or no job=)

Prep Cook Interview

Constant Professional

Interview Questions
    • It always has to do with my company " A++ Bar Restaurant and Nightclub Consulting".. The questions usually revolve around whether i will need days off, or if i will have the focus on job at hand if and when i have to perform duties for my own company. Basically, is there going to be a conflict of interests and performance issues...lol...   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen in June 2013.

Come dressed for an interview and be up-beat. All interviews are done face-to-face on select days and at particular times, so it's a good idea to call ahead of time.

An initial interview will be conducted to determine your experience and skill level. General conversation and small talk will take place and if you can show that you are knowledgeable and likeable then you will be asked to return for a second interview with a more senior manager.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel sets you apart from other candidates? (All questions were pretty typical)   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen in December 2012.

general manager was nice and understanding, I hd just moved into the dfw area when I got offered the job, the waiting part for the interview took forever, they make people wait as long as they want because they simply do not want to do interviews that's what I learned from this restaurant. and they DO JUDGE on looks here.

Interview Questions
    there is a lot of drama here and everyone is in your business. just stay away from nosey people.

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

Interview Tues-Wed 3-5. You get an interview on the spot if they're hiring.

They look for pleasant, outgoing, hard-working people.