Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

Interview

I was interviewed the first time by the manager on duty and asked to describe myself and my previous work experience. I Was called back for a second interview with the general manager, was asked a few simple questions and was hired on the spot that same day.

Floor Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

Interview

Interview to start working for the company as an entry level waiter is pretty basic. They like to see that you are goal oriented and have strong communication skills. For the management training program you have to undergo a personality test. In this test you should answer what you should do right in each situation being stated. Also during the interview for management be sure to highlight your strengths and experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? Within a team what kind of leader are you?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

Interview

i was asked to stay for an interview the same day I turned in my application, so when you turn in your application make sure you look decent just in case. That day I was interviewed by an assistant manager, a few days later I was called to set up an appointment to be interviewed by the general manager.

Interview Questions

• The questions aren't really too difficult. They really just want to know about you as a person and want to see that you are comfortable and sincere when talking.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Walk-in interviews are Monday-Wednesday at 3:00pm. I was interviewed by a manager and she asked me to introduce myself and tell her a little about my work experience. It's important to be yourself and smile and show that you have people-skills.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service means to you?
      What will you contribute to Pappadeaux?

Answer Question

Server Interview

Interview

Went through two interviews. The first one was with a floor manager, she asked basic interview questions and described the job thoroughly. The next one was a few days after, and it was with the supervisor. It was laid back and he asked questions about my previous experience. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Server Interview

Interview

laid back, GM asked about work experience, asked about myself, asked how long I plan to work there, asked what good service meant to me, asked what kind of service I look for when I go out to eat. Then offered me the job on the spot

Server Interview

Interview

I had one interview with the GM and got hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen (North Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had one interview but I didn't make it , I got nervous and glitched on the questions. I stuttered , and although she was very nice , I never actually got a call back , I want to try again , and hopefully it works out.

Food Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

Interview

What is your favorite restaurant? Describe to me in detail about your favorite dish there. Why do you want to work for Pappadeaux? How would you handle a stressful night serving here? Have you ever been a server before?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You're a server - it's $2.13 or no job=)

Prep Cook Interview

Interview

Constant Professional

Interview Questions

• It always has to do with my company " A++ Bar Restaurant and Nightclub Consulting".. The questions usually revolve around whether i will need days off, or if i will have the focus on job at hand if and when i have to perform duties for my own company. Basically, is there going to be a conflict of interests and performance issues...lol...   1 Answer